Questions you have been too polite to ask but always have wanted to.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

toinena

Ms. toinena, you are in "luck", would you like to look at my thread, "the death of self-righteousness"

after you click the link in my signature, scroll up to the OP

much appreciate for your interest
Am I self righteous? Have to check it out!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

These two questions 😄 I feel shy to ask these two questions to both men and women I just met 😅

Are you married? How many kids do you have?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
These two questions 😄 I feel shy to ask these two questions to both men and women I just met 😅

Are you married? How many kids do you have?
You’re so cute sis. And to answer your question:

No I’m not married and no I don’t have kids lol.

T

theanointedsinner

Tommy379 left,
and I have a question that I want to ask him: since real life is different from movies, how do cops deal with hostage situations? (if different from movies)

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Tommy379 left,
and I have a question that I want to ask him: since real life is different from movies, how do cops deal with hostage situations? (if different from movies)
Has Tommy left?

And that’s my question.

T

toinena

Yes. Tommy has left.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Not voluntarily.

T

toinena

Not voluntarily.
Is that relevant?

Sometimes it is better to just let members go, than to tell the details that are not really our business. If the mods think it is relevant for us to know why a member leaves it is up to them and not us.

That said. I really appreciate Tommy as a friend, and he has proven that he really is a loyal and supportive friend, unlike many that suddenly just disappears from your life.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
"Questions you have been too polite to ask but always have wanted to."

Hmm...

I got a question!
Is that relevant?

Sometimes it is better to just let members go, than to tell the details that are not really our business. If the mods think it is relevant for us to know why a member leaves it is up to them and not us.

That said. I really appreciate Tommy as a friend, and he has proven that he really is a loyal and supportive friend, unlike many that suddenly just disappears from your life.
You trying to start trouble or what? This is the third time in less than a week that you have taken what I said, yanked it out of context, twisted it and tried to make an issue. You trying to start something?

T

toinena

"Questions you have been too polite to ask but always have wanted to."

Hmm...

I got a question!

You trying to start trouble or what? This is the third time in less than a week that you have taken what I said, yanked it out of context, twisted it and tried to make an issue. You trying to start something?
Nope. I just think that somethings are better not spoken of.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Why did he leave? Ive noticed that hes ceased posting.
He was banned, but toinena doesn't want us to talk about it for some reason. His account doesn't say "Banned" but he said all his user permissions are turned off.

G

Gracie_14

Why are there more Americans here than the British? :giggle::p

Why do Americans think they are the greatest?