Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter walkbyfaith937
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

walkbyfaith937

Guest
Just curious to hear about how everyone has became the christians they are today. Whats your story? The reason you choose God. :)
 
Someone once asked me, "If you could be perfectly happy for the rest of your life and go to heaven, or suffer through life but know the truth with respect to even the most painful understanding and still go to heaven; which would you choose?"

My answer, "I would choose to know the truth." Truth is the reason why I am a Christian and I assert that in a world brimming with non-Christians whose attacks and false assertions I have ultimately found myself able to diligently refute when they've run contrary to the objective irrefutable truth.