[QUOTE="Nehemiah6, post: 5034669, member: 258921"]Many Christians have a hard time understanding the grace of God,[/QUOTE]

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Will the gospel be preached during the reign of the Antichrist?
The gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world for a witness to all nations. I believe it will be accomplished by the two witnesses and 144,00 male Jews. It is concerning the coming of King Jesus and the restoration of the kingdom of Israel.

Jun 20, 2022
The gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world for a witness to all nations. I believe it will be accomplished by the two witnesses and 144,00 male Jews. It is concerning the coming of King Jesus and the restoration of the kingdom of Israel.
Yes!

It leads into the Second Coming, Armageddon, 1,000 year or one day rest period.

Those people are the very LAST humans to accept Christ as Lord and Savior!

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
It's funny who is quietly watching us without being a spiritual foe. But people might know of you and ran into you, and now they just are watching your example.

It may never lead them to God but once something unbelievable happens like we read in Revelation here in the current day world, those people would have heard enough to know they should go into hiding and stay hidden.

Then the 144,000 Evangelists come along...

During the glory of Satan's realm as god on Earth, YHWH, is going to have a Last Days Revival and steal those hidden people from Satan and nothing he can do about it.
What I find a bit sad is those who are waiting to see if the scripture is true and then decide that they want to be in the saving vessel, the New Testament Noahs Ark, not realising that God is the one who shuts the door.
Genesis 7:16 KJV
And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the Lord shut him in.
Genesis 6:3 KJV
And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man,…

2 Corinthians 6:2 KJV
(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Hebrews 3:15 KJV
While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
the Gospel will be preached until the last second of the Tribulation period.
amen

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds,

from the uttermost part of the earth

to the uttermost part of heaven.

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. ( see John 17:5)

Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭13:23-27, 32-37‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Matthew 16:18...I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it...

Satan can do nothing now.

“Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭5:5-11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Saul-to-Paul

Jun 5, 2017
Will the gospel be preached during the reign of the Antichrist?
Not in the external representation of the church.

Revelation 11:7
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Revelation 11:4
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Pslams 52:8
8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.

Mark 6:7
7 And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;

Revelation 1:20
20 .......... The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Jun 20, 2022
What I find a bit sad is those who are waiting to see if the scripture is true and then decide that they want to be in the saving vessel, the New Testament Noahs Ark, not realising that God is the one who shuts the door.
Genesis 7:16 KJV
And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the Lord shut him in.
Genesis 6:3 KJV
And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man,…

2 Corinthians 6:2 KJV
(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Hebrews 3:15 KJV
While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Of course we want them to come to God immediately, but they just could also be the people to fulfill that Revival where the 144,000 are Preaching Jesus and people are being Saved!

Dec 29, 2022
that they wouldn't take that either.
Yeah, In the past and now present we're seeing excerpts of end time scenario. I think the bible says it will be a causing all to receive a mark, or a number, or a name.

14 And deceived them that dwell on the earth by the signs which were permitted to him to do in the sight of the beast, saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make the [t]image of the [u]beast, which had the wound of a sword, and did live.

15 [v]And it was permitted to him to give a [w]spirit unto the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast should speak, and should cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 [x]And he made all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive [y]a [z]mark in their right hand or in their foreheads.

17 And that no man might [aa]buy or sell, save he that had the [ab]mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18 [ac]Here is wisdom. Let him that hath wit, count the number of the beast: for it is the [ad]number of a man, and his number is six hundred threescore and six.

I believe that those that are worshiping the beast are the ones who are deceived and will take the mark.
I don't believe we're going to resist this strong deception by our own wisdom. Many will die for their faith because they speak against the beast and the elect 144,000 will continue teaching and preaching until the last trump.
I've heard non-bible believing people say," no way they will not take a mark or a chip in their hand, but when pressed, "what if that's the only way to feed your family" they would say "well, in that case I guess I might have to.
So, yeah, I think that you'll have your Barabas's. The one's who will fight for this kingdom, but
John 18:36
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, my servants would surely fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.