Race to Replace Cameron

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well here in Germany I would also change the welfare laws lol! I dont know if you know how people are abusing this beyond imagination.. But there Id have a lot to do

The Welfare State in Europe has gotten extremely out of hand. I read a book on the subject not long ago, but it was written in 2006. I can only assume that Barack Obama has caught up with the rest of the world.
 
Naw I live in germany. lived here most of my life. (I do plan to leave after school and stuff when possible to the US or so) The worst here is that the self defence laws are so messed up. Ya cant get a gun, you gotta buy pepper spry against dogs. If ya get attacked and you defend yourself you get into trouble. Germany?? Its a poop hole by now. It gets worse and worse.

That must be terrifying as a young woman. I'll pray for you.

I saw the American flag and just assumed your German ancestry was over 100 years old (ie old to the point of irrelevancy) like the rest of us.

Sehr gut! Viel gluck, meine freundin.
 
Naw I live in germany. lived here most of my life. (I do plan to leave after school and stuff when possible to the US or so) The worst here is that the self defence laws are so messed up. Ya cant get a gun, you gotta buy pepper spry against dogs. If ya get attacked and you defend yourself you get into trouble. Germany?? Its a poop hole by now. It gets worse and worse.

The black market for weapons there must be off the wall as it is becoming in France (so I'm told by Belgian family members).

Don't make the mistake of coming here moving to a state that will likely afford equal amounts of protection. Do you know where you want to go?
 
Honestly I wanna go back to the south.. I may need a livestock of Zyrtec but thats worth it

The black market for weapons there must be off the wall as it is becoming in France (so I'm told by Belgian family members).

Don't make the mistake of coming here moving to a state that will likely afford equal amounts of protection. Do you know where you want to go?
 
Honestly I wanna go back to the south.. I may need a livestock of Zyrtec but thats worth it

Splendid! You are wise. I've lived all over this fine country, but there is no region like the South. It feels like home even for people who were born elsewhere (like myself).
 
Yeah Im born here in germany but I fell in love with the south when God let me live 8months in missouri. Absolutely beautiful

Splendid! You are wise. I've lived all over this fine country, but there is no region like the South. It feels like home even for people who were born elsewhere (like myself).
 
Also, I have found out the qualifications for Prime Minister. They are:

1. You have to be the leader of the ruling party/party coalition.
2. An elected Member of Parliament.
3. Be a minimum of 18 years old.
4. Be a citizen of the UK, Ireland, or the 52 other Commonwealth Countries.

So you technically can be born an American and become Prime Minister. The easiest route would be to find the nation with the most lax citizenship requirements, then moving to a reliably conservative district in the UK with a really,really,really old MP.

That and many cosmetic changes to appeal to other Brits.
 
​Thats where the fruit of endurance comes in my friend

Truth, I often find in my years of working elections that there are two kinds of politicians- the crazy sociopaths and those who endure and confound the sociopaths by not being sociopathic.

Sad but true, they are on both sides of the aisle and spout every flavor of political rhetoric imaginable. Those who maneuver around them (the endurers) are truly inspirational.
 
​Yet surprisingly all things good and bad work out for good for those called according to Gods purpose

Truth, I often find in my years of working elections that there are two kinds of politicians- the crazy sociopaths and those who endure and confound the sociopaths by not being sociopathic.

Sad but true, they are on both sides of the aisle and spout every flavor of political rhetoric imaginable. Those who maneuver around them (the endurers) are truly inspirational.
 
​Yet surprisingly all things good and bad work out for good for those called according to Gods purpose

Yep. A sociopath's vote for a good thing is still a vote for a good thing. They're crazy, but self-interest is insanely pliable and know how the base butters their bread.

One of them has an amazingly awesome and consistent voting record for the cause of liberty. I hope he goes nowhere, but remains guided by people of superior quality.