Radical Muslims Murder 32 Nigerian Christians, Torch Church in Brutal Attack

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Some state that the Jesuits started the Islamic faith, you can research that too.... you better have a VPN though....it will take you to some dark places.
I never leave home without it:

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Malcolm W. Nance - The Plot to Destroy Democracy (p. 191). Hachette Books. Kindle Edition.

After the invasion of Iraq, Saddam and bin Laden’s terrorists knew America feared the drip, drip, drip of soldiers lost to suicide bomber terrorist attacks—so they put everything they had into creating the most spectacular attacks and distributing them through slick news media video releases.

Their successor organization, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), would take that to a completely different level by emphasizing brutality, blood spectacle, and mass murder. ISIS made videos and crafted their own global information distribution system where images of their men and women literally bathing themselves in the blood of their enemies would shock the senses.

These spectacles would create a political backlash that would be exploited by Russia in 2016. Right-wing extremist groups all around Europe rallied to the “anti-Islam” movement after the million refugees from Syria were sent from Turkey and when immigrants and refugees were stopped crossing from Libya to Italy over the past decade.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
UGs - have you read The Clash of Civilizations by Sam Huntington?

Mar 23, 2016
Locutus said:
In fact, it was necessary to make Christians view all Muslims as evil. It was critical to his plan of a worldwide clash of civilizations between Islam and the world.
Mr. Nance hits on it right here.
yep ... adherents of islam are preparing for the 12th imam.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
It was a rhetorical question really.

But looks like they've been waiting nearly as long as the futurists theologies have been waiting for Jesus' return

U

UnderGrace

UGs - have you read The Clash of Civilizations by Sam Huntington?
Read about it, have not read it.

He does make some interesting points.

7seasrekeyed

THIS IS THE ACTUAL OP

a very sad commentary that certain individuals think it to be another opportunity to mock and do so with no desire to participate in actual discussion, let alone any sort of empathy or concern for those who are their brothers and sisters in Christ

why am I not surprised

FollowHisSteps, post: 3880949, member: 281227"]https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/20...rian-christians-torch-church-in-brutal-attack

Seems like muslim tribesmen are randomly murdering villagers, and nothing is being done about
it by the government.

It is interesting how murders in New Zealand are being reported but the above massacre is being ignored.

S

Susanna

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/20...rian-christians-torch-church-in-brutal-attack

Seems like muslim tribesmen are randomly murdering villagers, and nothing is being done about
it by the government.

It is interesting how murders in New Zealand are being reported but the above massacre is being ignored.
Whether we like it or not, an incident taking place on western soil will get more attention in western media. An incident from the third world will not. It hasn’t got anything to do with Christianity or Islam.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Whether we like it or not, an incident taking place on western soil will get more attention in western media. An incident from the third world will not. It hasn’t got anything to do with Christianity or Islam.
I agree to a degree.
To balance this out, the 276 school girls abducted in Nigeria made the news.
Burning of villages in Pakistan makes the news.
So this can make the news.

Probably there is too many other news articles and it is too far down the list.
And nigeria is getting to be a bit of a lost cause.

But equally I was unaware of how bad things are getting, especially in muslim
dominated countries, where boundaries of decency and leaving communities
alone is breaking down.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
THIS IS THE ACTUAL OP
FollowHisSteps, post: 3880949, member: 281227"]https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/20...rian-christians-torch-church-in-brutal-attack

it by the government.

Maybe those "sh*thole countries" as your President calls them don't merit that much attention.

7seasrekeyed

Maybe those "sh*thole countries" as your President calls them don't merit that much attention.
well, that would pretty much match your attitude if that were true

7seasrekeyed

I agree to a degree.
To balance this out, the 276 school girls abducted in Nigeria made the news.
Burning of villages in Pakistan makes the news.
So this can make the news.

Probably there is too many other news articles and it is too far down the list.
And nigeria is getting to be a bit of a lost cause.

But equally I was unaware of how bad things are getting, especially in muslim
dominated countries, where boundaries of decency and leaving communities
alone is breaking down.

this is so

and Christians should pay attention

I think there is a tendency in North America to forget about Christians in other countries

these Christians are actual 21st C martyrs

7seasrekeyed

Pakistan is also a hotbed for persecution of Christians and yet we hear nothing about that

here is one article about what is currently going on in that country

Pakistani Christian Woman Abducted and Coerced into Conversion

03/17/2019 Pakistan (International Christian Concern) – Earlier this month, Saima Iqbal, a 35-year-old Pakistani Christian mother of three, was abducted by a Muslim man and allegedly forced to convert to Islam.
Naveed Iqbal, Saima’s husband, told local authorities that his wife was abducted from their home outside of Islamabad by a man named Muhammad Khalid Sati. After returning home from a night shift, Mr. Iqbal was shaken by his wife’s disappearance. He soon made a compliant to the local police, reporting the incident.
Mr. Iqbal said, “The police did not take immediate action in respect of my application. They lodged a police First Information Report (FIR) only after I threatened to harm myself.”
After 10 heart-wrenching days of searching, the police finally found Saima. However, contrary to Mr. Iqbal’s hope for a joyous reunion with his wife, the police notified him that she had converted to Islam and married the accused.
Fortunately, the conversion and the marriage certificates are fake, as they do not contain a cleric’s signature. Mr. Iqbal has appealed to the Pakistani Prime Minister and Pakistan’s chief justice to help him get justice for his family.
“I have challenged the forced conversion and the forced marriage of my wife in a magistrate’s court,” said Mr. Iqbal. The magistrate’s court has reportedly set March 19 as the hearing date.
Pakistan’s religious minorities face the unfortunately common practice of abductions and forced conversions to Islam. Pakistani authorities must enforce measures to prevent the increasing incidents of forced conversions of young Christian women. The government of Pakistan must give protection to Mrs. Saima Iqbal so that she can speak the truth without fear of abuse.

article

K

kaylagrl

Go live there,then come back and tell us what great places they are to live.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I've traveled to many 3rd world countries - but would never call them "sh*tholes" as Resident Trump did.

i was in Afghanistan for the second time when the Russian backed coup happened in 1978.

7seasrekeyed

the thing is, he moves to Canada from the UK (run over by muslims with a muslim mayor in London) and mocks the US and props up all things liberal and mocks conservatives

I don't know what exactly is funny about anyone being murdered with a machete or babies ripped from the womb or your house razed and burnt down

7seasrekeyed

I've traveled to many 3rd world countries - but would never call them "sh*tholes" as Resident Trump did.

i was in Afghanistan for the second time when the Russian backed coup happened in 1978.

what has that got to do with what Trump said?

you have expressed your liberal bias all over the forum so why would anyone expect you to say something meaningful now?

further, being in a country for a limited amount of time is hardly living there and having to live the way the populace of that country lives has nothing to do with you

I think Trump is right. these countries are terrible and the US has intervened many many times with aid and prob too much interference, but you can still run off at the mouth about anything you want without getting your head lopped off here

it sounds like you think you have some kind of upper level morality going on, but that would be another one of your particular and personal beliefs then

you have said far too much to gain respect in this thread