Rage and Anger.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You headed over there right now?
I remember a british comedian talking about going to... Russia, I think... for a stress relief outing where you can whale on a car with a sledgehammer, then drive over it with an actual tank. (They did not let him fire the tank cannon though.) "And I know what you're all thinking - the only way to really deal with stress is to make meaningful life choices. To you I say (BLEEP) that. I wanna beat up a car!"

He said after he got through beating up a car and driving over it with a tank, he thought "This can't be how I deal with stress going forward. I need to start making some of those meaningful life choice things."
 
I remember a british comedian talking about going to... Russia, I think... for a stress relief outing where you can whale on a car with a sledgehammer, then drive over it with an actual tank. (They did not let him fire the tank cannon though.) "And I know what you're all thinking - the only way to really deal with stress is to make meaningful life choices. To you I say (BLEEP) that. I wanna beat up a car!"

He said after he got through beating up a car and driving over it with a tank, he thought "This can't be how I deal with stress going forward. I need to start making some of those meaningful life choice things."
How do you know all these comedians? Are you in a comedy club or something?

Well...it is very expensive to book a rage room. I think you would only do it maybe once a year, depending on how angry you are. Maybe if you are angrier they let you have longer.
 
I am probably the most hated on this app but I still show respect and kindness. Yes I feel the anger and the hurt but I count all that as victory for Christ. It will only get worse. Be strong to the end my friend.
I don't hate u . I've only just met u and I'm happy that I have .
 
How do you know all these comedians? Are you in a comedy club or something?
These days I have just so very much free time. I quit my job to take care of dad until he gets his second artificial foot and - literally - gets back on his feet again.

I think youtube has run out of stand-up comedy specials to give me. It has started giving me reruns a lot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Churchgoer
These days I have just so very much free time. I quit my job to take care of dad until he gets his second artificial foot and - literally - gets back on his feet again.

I think youtube has run out of stand-up comedy specials to give me. It has started giving me reruns a lot.
Have you seen any of Don McMillan's stuff?
 
Have you seen any of Don McMillan's stuff?
Engineer comedian, one of my favorites. I'm always glad to see him post a new bit on youtube.

His bit about getting out of a traffic ticket by citing change of star color as you approach it... It takes a bit of explaining, but it's funny enough that I recount it to people anyway.
 
Hehe. You must be new here. She knows more about the Bible than even I know. I'm usually the one who asks questions in Bible trivia, but when she's around SHE asks the questions.
Which means I never get to play :(

Have you seen any of the Lord Jesus' stuff?
Jesus didn't make any comedy you tube videos. But I have seen lutheran satire's stuff and the Vintage church Jesus videos about how ridiculous our view of Jesus is. And I've seen the Jesus film and all the seasons of the chosen (which you probably think is too worldly since they let non-Christians act in it and be part of it).

But more to the point, I know Lynx and I can both list how we serve God and his people in real life (but we let other people do that for us usually), but what about you? Besides berating fellow believers for not being Christian enough online and probably doing the same to sinners in real life and online and making bad racially charged jokes, what do you actually do that benefits the kingdom of God and God's people?
 
  • Pray
Reactions: seoulsearch
It felt like I almost became another person because of how sick I am of things.


It's a little tricky to explain without getting too personal into my life, and there are also things going on with the country that was set in place before I was 18 years old, so being out in the world and seeing the America that was created by our parents is... bewildering, disappointing and very frustrating, like learning how to operate some of this stuff is almost like a career in itself.

Especially the fact that you really can't get around effectively without a car which takes a lot of money, time and effort (That could all be put towards other things mind you) and you can still be penalized because a camera at a school zone that you missed wanted to you go 15 Mph in a 30 zone.

So cool, I feel like I'm being punished for simply trying to move, what a wonderful country.
 
Oh the car thing yes...the US is car friendly but not pedestrian friendly. Heard horror stories of people trying to walk around their own neighbourhoods.

I wouldn't take the speed camera thing personally. Thats just the rules in the school zones now. Too many children have died or been injured trying to walk safely to school because people speed and don't look, and they get road rage.

You can always appeal if you think it's wrong or mistaken.

Petrol prices have gone through the roof, those who bought EVs are probably feeling smug now.
 
I think those who ride scooters or bikes on the footpath really should ring their bell if they are coming behind a pedestrian, and all scooters/bikes should have bells.

I'd rather have a bell warning me than someone shouting 'get the *** out of my way!!' or not even saying anything and whizzing by me by a whisker.

Cars have mirrors and dash cams but people don't have eyes in the back of their heads.
 
It felt like I almost became another person because of how sick I am of things.


It's a little tricky to explain without getting too personal into my life, and there are also things going on with the country that was set in place before I was 18 years old, so being out in the world and seeing the America that was created by our parents is... bewildering, disappointing and very frustrating, like learning how to operate some of this stuff is almost like a career in itself.

Especially the fact that you really can't get around effectively without a car which takes a lot of money, time and effort (That could all be put towards other things mind you) and you can still be penalized because a camera at a school zone that you missed wanted to you go 15 Mph in a 30 zone.

So cool, I feel like I'm being punished for simply trying to move, what a wonderful country.
Apologies for the derail.
 
I think those who ride scooters or bikes on the footpath really should ring their bell if they are coming behind a pedestrian, and all scooters/bikes should have bells.

I'd rather have a bell warning me than someone shouting 'get the *** out of my way!!' or not even saying anything and whizzing by me by a whisker.

Cars have mirrors and dash cams but people don't have eyes in the back of their heads.

I actually have a bell on my bike but I don't ride my bike anymore because it's become far too dangerous due to how irresponsible drivers are and how big things have gotten, most people drive SUVs and Trucks and they are not looking to pedestrians, not looking both ways and for some fun reason they drive in the bike lane to bypass a right turn on an intersection if someone if in front of them... which I've nearly been hit a few times because of that. I've seriously have been nearly hit by a car so many times and it's fascinating how loud one's voice can get when your life is in danger.

The reason why people don't use bells in this part of the world is because they most likely grew up with no one on the side walks, completely empty, and if you do use the side walk you're probably going to be assumed to be a homeless person.
So people just never learn any etiquette in regards to cycling and using the sidewalk.