Rain, Walk, Cold

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jbrooks5912

Ahh it is time again to go on my walk. I feel a bit better than i did lastnight ao lets see how this goes.

If you knew my past you would understand why i love to walk. It clears my mind, it energizes, it wakes me up for where i feel tired.

It is my way to relax, as to my roommates they do the oposite. We are not wll that compatible but they pay their share of the bills.

Like i said i am the only God fearing man that lives here. I am ok by that because i feel the need to lead by example.

I hope u all have a good day in The Lord.

Its time for me an nature lol

*puts on his cowboy hat, opens the door and sighs heavely and smiles*

Nature oh how i missed u

Milee777

Dec 24, 2018
Very refreshing! I need to walk early in the morning from now on...but its so cold that i just like to stay inside my blanket...i want to change that and tomorrow is that day! Early morning , i will go. May the Lord fulfill this plan of mine and help me get up and walk and be refreshed.. Amen.

T

TheWriter

Very refreshing! I need to walk early in the morning from now on...but its so cold that i just like to stay inside my blanket...i want to change that and tomorrow is that day! Early morning , i will go. May the Lord fulfill this plan of mine and help me get up and walk and be refreshed.. Amen.
Nature has a pure way to refresh ones soul.

I love everything about it. It shows true within God's love for His creation.

The colors and everything is His way to express to us all that He loves us.

His love is never black and white but its colorful as a rainbow that he places in the sky.

Lol in this day in age many have forgotten how God expresses His love.