*Raised hand waving* "I'm new too!"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
thank you, but I can not find a ladies forum. Is that one of those paid member perks?

No.. For some weird reason, new female users are unable to see the ladies forum until a few days later.. If you look at the forums list, the Ladies forum is beneath the Poems/ Poetry forum. :)

G

Godsgirl83

No.. For some weird reason, new female users are unable to see the ladies forum until a few days later.. If you look at the forums list, the Ladies forum is beneath the Poems/ Poetry forum. :)
Thank you. I will keep looking for it to show up.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
You don't need a link to join the ladies forum. Just go in there.

If you're talking about a private group, I dunno entirely how those work. If you start one you have to give invites, and if you wish to join another group, you can ask the group owner for an invite.. Your best bet is to just start a thread in the ladies forum.
I looked at the forums list, but didn't see any doors marked "LADIES". Is it hidden from me because I am a guy or did they forgot to install one?

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I have "Singles" listed under poems & poetry.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. I know you will find many Godly women to converse with any issues you want to discuss as well as milk choc v dark choc, :D. God bless, hope to see you around the forums!