W
walkbyfaith937
Guest
Ok been a while since I have posted a blog so I figured I would do one. Recently one of my good friends have just gotten married. He was raised in a Christian home captain on the football team who's girlfriend was a cheerleader ironic right.....they had their problems ..of corse what couple doesn't ?? Thing is is they turned to God for everything....they let God show them the way ....they truly awe meant for each other I believe that . He told me when he was fasting he did it for 5 days and even though he was hungry he never gave it up. He just prayed and prayed. Well he said as he was praying god told him someone was going to give him 10,000$$$$$$ he said he was like "yeah ok....." Lol well his fiancés mother called them last week and asked them how much in debt they were in and everything equalled out to 25,000....the mother knew they were getting married that next weekender and wanted them to start over fresh...no debt no car payment etc. so they went to dinner couple days later and the mother handled them a 35,000$$$check 25,000$$ for the debt and 10,000 left over.....he was amazed and couldn't believe it ...goes or show you listen to what god says and believe it...he never lies....might take some time but you can always guarantee he will do what he says ......had to share...