RAND PAUL

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Senior Member
Sep 4, 2013
31,135
7,220
113
......withdraws from the Campaign, and is returning home to Kentucky to concentrate on his re-election campaign for the Senate.........
 
Aw I liked Rand Paul, I thought he did well in the debates. Someone has to be the voice of uber-conservative constitutionalism. Though I do think this is probably a more shrewd move by him as he is very unlikely to win the nomination and we could still use him in the Senate both as part of the quest to have a technocratic government and also because he represents a small but significant and active part we need to cobble the GOP back together again.

A lil Rand nostalgia I guess since he's the first major mainstage contender to drop out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy_zguz7c0Q
[video=youtube;dy_zguz7c0Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy_zguz7c0Q[/video]

Poor Rand Paul he had too much common sense.
 
Aw I liked Rand Paul, I thought he did well in the debates. Someone has to be the voice of uber-conservative constitutionalism. Though I do think this is probably a more shrewd move by him as he is very unlikely to win the nomination and we could still use him in the Senate both as part of the quest to have a technocratic government and also because he represents a small but significant and active part we need to cobble the GOP back together again.

A lil Rand nostalgia I guess since he's the first major mainstage contender to drop out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy_zguz7c0Q
[video=youtube;dy_zguz7c0Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy_zguz7c0Q[/video]

Poor Rand Paul he had too much common sense.

Christie is next?
 
......withdraws from the Campaign, and is returning home to Kentucky to concentrate on his re-election campaign for the Senate.........

I think Mr Paul is making an excellent choice here. Too bad this is the only excellent choice available to most of the candidates.
 
Seems to me that Rand just didn't convert on the ground like Cruz and Rubio did. He had a real shot at Iowa.

It's also a sign that, other than the extreme Paul loyalists, his Libertarian constituency is a blended sort of conservatarian whom Cruz happily accommodates. Actually, it is no stretch to say that Cruz is an old fashioned sort of fusionist who is cobbling together a Right-Wing coalition updated for the 21st century. Fewer neocons, more libertarians, populists, and people fed up with Big Gov, Big Media, and Big Education.