Random: Being thankful

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottDachau
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

ScottDachau

Guest
I am thankful for the time when I was deceived and manipulated, this teaches me discernment and wisdom.

I am thankful for the time when I was treated unfairly, this also teaches me discernment. It also teaches me not to be like those people and what it is like to be treated unfairly.

I am thankful that things happened where I expect that it should not have happened. It teaches me about expectation.

I am thankful that I served in church. It teaches me about value and math, particularly, addition.

I am thankful for my life, even if my life is not perfect and even if my bank account has less digits than the digits on my car plate. It also teaches me about math.

I am thankful even if I have regrets in my life. It teaches me about life and which way to look.

kthxbai,
Scottie
 
fa3178c629849ad76d582d4f7407a0f3.jpg


e77008873a8371231699b689ed98ef27.jpg


71f5691deb0058eab8ead60fb2930793.jpg


ec02d1d0f60396c93cfc547f930b8fba.jpg


quotes-gratitude-gesture-oprah-480x480.jpg


187340-Gratitude.jpg


87f8b913432d910d2b383b72ee3a4891.jpg


happiness-quote-and-sayings-in-purple-background-finding-happiness-quotes-and-sayings-936x702.jpg


gratitude.jpg


49654_original.jpg


b9d8f0845dcc21d9a6be322dfc2659ff.jpg


Happiness.jpg


Thank-you.jpg

Gal-1.jpg