There are only 3 kinds of people who are honest:
1. Children
2. Those who are drunk
3. Those who are angry
1. Children
2. Those who are drunk
3. Those who are angry
Who was it that said, "A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts?" I guess alcohol is kind of like truth serum.There are only 3 kinds of people who are honest:
1. Children
2. Those who are drunk
3. Those who are angry
Random fact: I'm a recluse.
but if you go back and count (if you can get past saying #3 while actually looking at #4 etc) IT IS 10 facts ROFLOL
I'm a stranger to the world.What recluse? And you are sharing this fact to society? You are just a stranger. Almost recluse.![]()
Or....is the world a stranger to me?
Sorry, I'm just being silly. Carry on.![]()
I'm anything but adorable, but anyway....have a nice day.Random fact: this is a silly thread.
Silly
The most awesome complement you can give a person! It is cooler than cool or even ice cold. Silly is the epitome of greatness, and a term used only to describe the greatest human beings on the planet
Silly
Stupidly adorable; Stupid in an adorable way.
Random fact: this is a silly thread.
Silly
The most awesome complement you can give a person! It is cooler than cool or even ice cold. Silly is the epitome of greatness, and a term used only to describe the greatest human beings on the planet
Silly
Stupidly adorable; Stupid in an adorable way.
I can be stupid sometimes too. So don't feel like you're alone.I'm adorable.. AND stupid. So technically I'm adorably stupid.. lol![]()
I'm adorable.. AND stupid. So technically I'm adorably stupid.. lol![]()
It's called "falling with style"!Here's a random fact. Flying squirrels do not actually fly, they don't have wings. They have a large flap of skin that enables them to jump through the air, giving the appearance that they ARE flying..
It's called "falling with style"!