Random game.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
indoctrinate

(Lol. I didn't think you used to be one. Was it a WA group, or were they international? Reading online, I think it was international, but I know there was a commune down south many years ago. They chose a nice place.)
 
persuade

I dont know I thought they were only WA. I dont think they exist anymore. I dont really know alot about them but there are plenty of jokes about them.
 
convince

(Well, from what I heard, I thought they were WA only. But online, it seems international. I haven't heard the jokes, though. I probably hang around too many bogans!)
 
prove

Moses, found two new hats for you. Two for the price of one.

images
 
disprove

(Do they come with the heads? The head with the donut is prettier, but I don't want people to think I'm a girl...)
 
authorise

(Sigh. Well, I would buy the second head, but I'm not really keen on the first head, or the hats... Do you think they would suit me better than this sock?)
 
  • Like
Reactions: seed_time_harvest
prohibited (changed as I didn't see Shittim's post)

(Lol. A horse's head? You think I'm in trouble with the Mafia or something? :eek::eek::eek: )