Random game.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
shower

(This isn't a new hat? Why do you think this is new? :p I was just going through an old hat collection, and came across this one. It suits, doesn't it? Sorta like yours...)
 
  • Like
Reactions: notmyown
Jamaica

( :o You mean you would actually want to borrow a hat from me? That I actually borrowed from you? How wonderfully ironic. :) )
 
Bob

(I'm glad you finally recognised it. And you may borrow my hat, thank you for asking! :) Btw, it is 09:22am in US atm.)
 
sponge

you can keep it Mo. It may deter you from stealing my new one. I can only hope.
 
square

(No, it won't deter me from stealing your new hat. Your hope is in vain. The only element in your favour is that it's hard to steal a hat whilst someone is wearing it - the steal tends to get noticed. :( )
 
round

looks like I will need to upgrade security on the Ruby triangle. Shoot first, then ask questions lol.
 
peg

( :o :o :o You would shoot your arch-nemesis? Isn't that kinda of an undeserved fate? I was thinking you would have something more exotic planned, for a villain as super-nefarious as I? )
 
peg

( :eek::eek::eek: You would shoot your arch-nemesis? Isn't that kinda of an undeserved fate? I was thinking you would have something more exotic planned, for a villain as super-nefarious as I? )

hole

(never tell the villain your plans. never talk to him too much. haven't you seen the evil overlord info?)
 
pocket

(I thought it was one of the characteristics of super-villains to boast about their nefarious plans to the helpless hero, in order that the hero might successfully thwart said plans, causing much disappointment and vexation to the super-villain?)
 
leg

Ok then I would have dear Morty throw sand at you again and then have Mark McGowan move next door to you and you cant move.
Wow Ellie, it would be good to do Sunday all over again. Here it is practically :sleep::sleep::sleep: at nearly 10pm.
 
  • Like
Reactions: notmyown
table

(I did! They are so funny! Already discovered 3 improvements for next episode!

4. Shooting is not too good for my enemies.
6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.
7. When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No." )
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ruby123