Random game.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Penquins
(who are apparently in the middle of a race at present, a little theme music would be appropriate here don't you think?)
Watch "Chariots of Fire • Main Theme • Vangelis" on YouTube

niamh04

Apr 15, 2021
Penquins
(who are apparently in the middle of a race at present, a little theme music would be appropriate here don't you think?)
Watch "Chariots of Fire • Main Theme • Vangelis" on YouTube
polar bears
(on a side note, you win with the gif :ROFL:)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
polar bears
Huge!
(That is the first time on any threads here that someone else declared me winning anything beside me😄, so thank you for that😁).

G

Godsgirl83

:eek::eek::eek:

@niamh04 .........

if you haven't found it yet there is a thread that that one over there (nods to @BlessedByGod aka BBG- who is a BIG Star Wars fan, so that makes the above gif choice that much funnier :LOL:) is VERY active in called "last person to post wins!!! (actually, there are 2 of them :LOL: ) We never EVER let him win (he just THINKS he wins)

(That is the first time on any threads here that someone else declared me winning anything beside me😄, so thank you for that😁).
See? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Speaking of, I better go check something............

but first:

(well, I guess we'll have to go with...)
EYES
is that the "EYE OF THE TIGER" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

okay, seriously now:

flame

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
The new word is: Flame

:eek::eek::eek:

@niamh04 .........

if you haven't found it yet there is a thread that that one over there (nods to @BlessedByGod aka BBG- who is a BIG Star Wars fan, so that makes the above gif choice that much funnier :LOL:) is VERY active in called "last person to post wins!!! (actually, there are 2 of them :LOL: ) We never EVER let him win (he just THINKS he wins)

See? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Speaking of, I better go check something............

but first:

is that the "EYE OF THE TIGER" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

okay, seriously now:

flame
Old flame - As in Ex 1-shocked.gif