Random game.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
head

(I'll look out at the next petrol station I visit. Typically, I just ignore all that stuff they sell, 'cause the prices always upset me!)
 
ache

yeah the petrol is expensive enough but those Golden Rough's keep calling me :love::love:
Mind you I have not had one for years and they are not that popular.
 
primordial
uZGEDY7eoBY4C4hKwceyj9-320-80.jpg

(once again you guys are all on the ball and I am being too late)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ruby123