Random game.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
shofar

(I did get it, see, I laughed? But only after a while. I was focusing all my energy on coming up with a suitable response! Do you really think it's getting hot early? I think Winter has lasted too long already. Today was at least a shadow of what Spring is supposed to be!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: seed_time_harvest
rapture

I go for walks and it is getting hot early although saying that I have the heater on now. I hope we are not in for a scorching summer :cool::eek::devilish:
Moses Young, you are changing your posts again o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
 
snatching (away)

(Lol. I still have to dethaw before I go to work in the mornings... I hope this Summer is really hot, so people can all go to the beach during the next lockdowns! :devilish::devilish::devilish:)
 
fulfilment
iu
 
finale

I go in the evenings so it is still warmish. Oh yeah, everybody sneaking to the beach and getting fined :devilish::devilish: