Random & Interesting Facts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
A thread for any random, interesting fact you wish to share.

The Elephant Bird supposedly laid the largest egg, but the Ostrich currently holds that distinction, since it's not in extinction.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
The earth is not flat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
The earth is not a sphere either...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Protip: You can win every exchange just by being one level more precise than the last person who spoke. Eventually you will defeat every conversational opponent and stand alone. Very, very alone.

J

joefizz

Protip: You can win every exchange just by being one level more precise than the last person who spoke. Eventually you will defeat every conversational opponent and stand alone. Very, very alone.
Alone can be great if you don't mind the peace and quiet.

J

joefizz

A thread for any random, interesting fact you wish to share.

The Elephant Bird supposedly laid the largest egg, but the Ostrich currently holds that distinction, since it's not in extinction.
Fact-You can find things if you search for them.

J

joefizz

Fact-Turkeys while large can "Fly".

J

joefizz

Fact-You cannot always tell deer genders apart by their "antlers" both genders have the possibility of growing antlers.

J

joefizz

Fact-I am posting in this thread.

J

joefizz

Fact-My face is my avatar currently.

J

joefizz

Fact-The Op created this thread!

J

joefizz

Fact-It is possible to make signatures on this site.

J

joefizz

Fact-Donald Trump is currently the president of the United States.

J

joefizz

Fact-I am on twitter and youtube.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Fact: 46.873% of all statistics are made up on the spot. Including this one.

J

joefizz

Fact-Plants can make their own food by way of the sun by using photosynthesis.

J

joefizz

Fact-I have been spamming this thread recently.

J

joefizz

Fact-Yugioh is played with cards amongst other items.