Random Inventions

  • Thread starter Thread starter YouOnlyLiveTwice
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Wireless kitchen appliances would be nice too, instead of having cords everywhere. A built in charging pad/dock in the house, that could be used for any appliance/electronic good.

A charging bay in the garage. And the timer automatically set to when electricity bill is lower. Maybe it could be magnetic and work by using the tires or windpower to charge instead and the motion of the car could be like an everlasting gyro, and would never run out. The roads could also be magnetic for the cars or vehicles but propel them along so you wouldn't have to use a lot of power, and it would be effortless. And the speeds would be appropriate wherever you went, so children wouldn't get run over.
 
My home in Alaska had heated floors. It's a wonderful form of home heating.
I think that would be a good idea for those who live in Oklahoma, for the winter season. I'm not sure about other places, but if people have them here in California, I would assume they could need them everywhere.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tall_Timbers
I'm really liking my oodie atm.
I've turned the heater on still but I don't need it with my oodie, and can still be warm outside when it's chilly.

random invention - hmm can't think of any that are new under the sun.

That reminds me I left my umbrella behind, when it stopped raining. I need an umbrella reminder so I don't leave it behind and have to buy a new one each time I forget it somewhere. I just buy the cheap plastic ones but still...its annoying when I don't have one and need it.
 
Maybe some kind of clip thing that attaches/detaches from umbrella, that reminds me take it. like a key chain or charm thingy that loops to hand/belt/bag
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouOnlyLiveTwice