D
Dark_Matter
Guest
Random - by me
I love your tears,
want to catch everyone,
and hold them in my hand
Like sparkling jewels.
I love how your eyes light up
when you smile,
because you're always optimistic
when it rains.
Yes darlin you make my day.
You said you would come
and find me,
babe I'm waiting for you,
Want to hear all your stories
and adventures,
Want to share it all with you,
Want to hold you in my arms,
and say
I love you,
Won't you come and share
the starry view, my sweet,
I love you.
I love your tears,
want to catch everyone,
and hold them in my hand
Like sparkling jewels.
I love how your eyes light up
when you smile,
because you're always optimistic
when it rains.
Yes darlin you make my day.
You said you would come
and find me,
babe I'm waiting for you,
Want to hear all your stories
and adventures,
Want to share it all with you,
Want to hold you in my arms,
and say
I love you,
Won't you come and share
the starry view, my sweet,
I love you.