randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
i remember ginger bread houses and ginger bread men
good thing to do at school
 
I missed my bed and my shower, and my computer, and CC
 
lol! I have one yes, and about a hundred no's. Apperantly, everyone likes my hair.
 
There's already a tattoo there that says 'I fell asleep first'. Went to a church lock in and didn't make it all the way through the night.
 
Eh, what can I say? I fell asleep and paid the concequences. *makes mental nite to take caffene pills next time*