B
Belgian_Pilot
Guest
a quote from the tv i am watching
"you are as much good as a fart in a forest"
Must be a cool TV show
a quote from the tv i am watching
"you are as much good as a fart in a forest"
Must be a cool TV show![]()
So you mean that the English did SOMETHING good![]()
yeah they even helped the flemish and the dutch and vise versa
Whaaat??? No way! The Spanish came here to kill the protestants (led by Alva), and they chased them all away. Hence Belgium became a catholic country.
No English help as far as I know.... They never came to help us!!!!
Eighty Years' War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aksel isn't from the Netherlands....![]()
In the spirit of randomness, does anybody have spaghetti noodles they can send here before 5 pm??? I'm making dinner tonight and don't think I have enough noodles.