randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
bad idea, if the prices reach the same level as here I won't buy it (Haven't you noticed my surprise at how often people eat out over there? I barely ever do)
 
haven't had it in years, so I dunno, they only sell it in small packages at a ridiculous price
 
Its an ok price here but yeah its mostly sold in quarts. Milk is best greeted with PB & J or cereals.
 
Milk & brownies! I'm not a big fan of cake because the frosting always seems like toooooooooo much.
 
Hm... the store bought stuff is GNASTY... I never liked goats milk :P
Until we got a goat, and her milk tastes "almost" as good as cows milk.
Pretty cool, I think.
 
Hahaha I think its funny to actually "know" the animal whose milk you drink. I just imagine it entertaining to have that "relationship" with it.

My thoughts are always making stories up!
 
LOL!!! I will NEVER develop a relationship with our goat... She's too... too... Yeah.
 
here too, but even the fast food places cost so much compared to what it would cost to make it oneself, that I don't see the point :p
 
I think the point is convenience... my brother refuses to eat any unprepared foods so he eats out too much. I feel...
 
Common sence is only given to those who seek it... The problem is, those who seek it aren't very common. :p