randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
i think you said you wanna go into the military?

you sound like you tough enough

or maybe you could be a spy:)

I REALLY want to go into the military.

I want to get into the air force..........

I might be tough enough.... :D

Spy work sounds awesome!

but I was thinking more PI if I was going in that direction.
 
maybe. But if I get into the air force I want to go for it all the way. As in the longest service time i can do.

my dad is going for 20 years
 
yea i think people ususally retire in their 40s still time to do something else

good night

sunday here:):)
 
one last thing.....

Next place I move I am going to be there long enough for me to graduate....

Leaves me one to two years before I can actually join...

Hopefully it will be England!
 
Where do you have your citizenship? You'll have to ask permission before joining another countries military.
 
I'd join the military if I had the self discipline to get in shape :p
 
hmm, I'm not good enough with people to be in the police

and yeah, but you have to pass session first, and I know I won't do that if I try now :p
 
session??????????????????

if you no good with people then you good with machines

but i dont believe you no ggood with people

you only think you are - i have had some RUBBISH nurses by the way

my favourite story is when they hook me up to the ventilator so i have no access to the outside air and then she says.....

can you come over here and show me how to start this machime:[
 
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! or wait, that was actually scary

session... the test you go through when you join the military to test your physical condition
 
I've never had a bad nurse. My doctor could use a better bedside manner, but she's pretty good.
 
We were told "horror stories" at school about mistakes people had made.... it was quite scary