randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
lol!!!

I had Subway for lunch today. I ordered the cold cut combo. It looks good, but it's not all that great. Lucky for me, I also ordered thee italian BMT, and I know that one is gonna be awesome. I'll be having that one for dinner later.
 
suuuuubwayyyy..... I muss subway, only big bite hee... cheap imitation
 
I've never had Big Bite. I don't know if we have that here. Never been to Quiznos either.
 
Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock! *looks around embarassed* Oops, it's not christmas anymore.
 
No kidding. This isn't the random thread for nothing, ya know.