randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
William Wilberforce (24 August 1759 – 29 July 1833) was a British politician, a philanthropist and a leader of the movement to abolish the slave trade. :} He was also Christian
 
A Dream
-Edgar Allan Poe

In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.
 
Poe would be cool to meet yes (was he christian?)

Ah distinctly I remember
as it was in bleak december
and each seperate dying ember
wrought it´s ghost upon the floor

I was sleeping, nearly napping
when I heard a gentle tapping
as if someone gently rapping
rapping on my chamber door

´t is some vis´tor I muttered
only this and nothing more
 
Poe would be cool to meet yes (was he christian?)

Ah distinctly I remember
as it was in bleak december
and each seperate dying ember
wrought it´s ghost upon the floor

I was sleeping, nearly napping
when I heard a gentle tapping
as if someone gently rapping
rapping on my chamber door

´t is some vis´tor I muttered
only this and nothing more

immediate visions of Bart Simpson as the Raven:)
 
hehhe

I think I'm gonna buy the collectors series book with his poems
 
I should start collecting poems again..

I tried once, but lost the book :p