randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
He'll theach about the north being the south, and the south being the north. And about wicked European map makers... :D:D
 
computers to start with
hopefully maths and physics eventuallly
wouldnt mind a go at history and geography
even english literature - Jane austin and shakespeare

I will also explain that they have been fed fairy stories about such things as evolution
 
that was my nickname in a church I was involved in
one christmas I gave all my siblings garden gnomes:D
 
yeah and some students cant learn so there!:mad:


let's see... I had one teacher who would always repeat his former explanation if you asked him how something was done... even if you asked him to say/ show a different way to solve the problem

I had one arts teacher who called us stupid

and I hvae one now who never really answers what you asked... he'll give you an answer, but not the on
 
And they should be motivated to teach!!! Most of those who can't teach, aren't motivated as well! I think the Kraw will be an awesome teacher!!!