randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The poor guy got an official warning. I was also in the air when this happened, thats why I heard the conversation.

I once had an F-16 passing me in-flight. Great Googly-moogly, I nearly wet my pants!!! It took like 0.1 seconds and it was gone.

Jajajajajajajajajajaja!!!!!!!!!!!
 
It really was scary... The sound it makes is WHOOOOOFFFFFFFF!!!! They warned me on the radio, yet I didn't see it coming...
 
sigh... I wish I had some male friends I could just hang around with
 
Guy friends are awesome. Too bad most of them are online and not here.
 
Sorry :S

I wish I had some girl - friends (or a girlfriend maybe :D). I went to a boys-only school :S
 
hehehhe

My best friend when I grew up was a boy. I really miss him, but I can't trace him (he moved)
Now I only have those from folk high school, cc and a norwegian chat site