randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
they both have a symbol of death attached to them. one you write your will on and the other in native cultures takes your soul to the other side. that an both in an edger allen poe poem.
 
I assumed it was that raven :D

I know parts of The Raven, never heard the one with the writing desk though


Ah distinctly I remember as it was in bleak December
and each separate dying ember wrought it's ghost upon the floor
I was sleeping nearly napping when I heard a gentle tapping
as if someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door
t'is som vistor, I muttered. Only this and nothing more
(...)
Quoth the raven: Nevermore

--- something like that rigt?
 
your right. i love that poem hehehe

i heard a rapping of a gental tapping
i got up to see who was rapping, thinking who could be rapping
rapping at my door while i snore
it was late and i can't wait
must see whos rapping at my door an why they keep tapping
maddness i tell you pure madness


hehehehehe my own little spin
 
i'm alergic to wierd stuff. generic asprin and perservitives they spay on goose feathered products like pillows and stuff. its funny though i get a big fat lip like mic jagar lol
 
it is realy cause i get hives to and i hate things that make me itch. like misqueteos < spelled wrong i know> i hate those little blood suckers. excuase my Lord for haten something but i realy do extremly dislike them. specialy when the get you in the middle of the back. sorry anyways lol
 
:p
that's ok, I hate bees/ wasps , cannt see the need for them to go sting creatures that are that much bigger than them
 
:p
that's ok, I hate bees/ wasps , cannt see the need for them to go sting creatures that are that much bigger than them

I’ve never had trouble with bees or wasps. Hornets are a different story. Bumble bees are so scary I always stopped in my tracks until they passed by (haven’t seen one since moving to the desert).