randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
so whose imagination am I a figment of?

oh, now I got it:

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]I just hope God does not get bored of dreaming me. ~Author Unknown[/FONT]
 
I wonder if I exist in anyone’s mind but my own? If not, I could walk into a bank and take all the money out of the drawers, and buy a Porsche.
 
1: I couldn't be bothered taking the theory when I got old enough
2: I fail at almost every practical thing I try (so driving sounds dangerous to my surroundings)
3: It is getting very expensive nowdays
 
I need a drivers lisence too. My friends are willing to teach me, but I"m nervous.
 
looking stupuid? I always amnage to heopelessly fail at things most people find simple
 
The only tricky thing is working the clutch—if you even have one—and the clutch just takes a little practice.
 
I'm nervous about getting into an accident, and train tracks, and the other dumb drivers that don't deserve to have a lisence. I think part of renewing the licence should be retaking the driving test. If you don't pass, then you have to take a one week refresher class.
 
Supposedly lights flash and an arm comes down to keep you from going through train tracks when a train is coming through. To be on the safe side, you might slow down and look both ways, anyway, before passing through.
 
i saw this bug once that creeped me out it had three part body like an ant. the back was shaped like a hornet, head like a cockroch and it was transparent. you could see practicaly right through it. an it walked wierd. had pincher in the front and a stinger in the back. plus it was hairy like a catipillar. wierd.