randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm going to sea world tomorrow. yay for friends that work there!! lol
 
yay!

I'm going to the optician , maybe I'll soon be able to read text TV text without using all of my concentration :p
 
Kleenex is also a brand name...but very few people call them tissues...they call them Kleenexs' just like we do not ask for a bandage..we ask for a bandaid.


So true. I usually say Kleenex too.
 
ANnnnnnd I just let my 11 year sister paint my toes :/ Good idea? or bad?
 
I remember now...

The internet is kind of like a dictator, or at least a controlling person...

Every I look, I see buttons telling me to submit.
 
The use your mad posting skills and advance as far as you can!