randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The hair in my hairbrush after a week is probably enough to make a decent toupee.
 
I feel like that some days too. Especially when I take some of my clothes out of the dryer and there is even hair attached to them!
 
lol, yea, know the feeling (at least when my hair is long)

my head is all fried today
 
Doughnut does NOT ryme with Purple... Nothing, in the eniglish language, rymes with purple... Unless you're making up silly words that don't exist.
 
Doughnut doesn't ryme with horse, or wolf, or skunk, or otter either :(
....
 
Wow this is random. I think I'm here to fix this randomness into a proper thread *fix fix* ...
 
A creatre with a wolfs body, a skunks fur, a fox fail and the energy of an otter. nice eh?
 
Wow this is random. I think I'm here to fix this randomness into a proper thread *fix fix* ...


Randy...... If there is a thread that Estrella, Astrid and I have touched, it cannot be fixed. Only made more awesome by our presence.
 
Jajaja!! She's right you know. We're just too awesome for the thread to handle.
 
We're too awesome for the world to handle. Thats why God decided to spread us so far apart, because if we were to live near each other, the world wouldn't be able to handle the sheer bombacity that is us.
 
I know... Don't you love how I managed to find the perfect way to use the word bombastic? I love that word.