randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I don't remember how to multi-quote... so I'll just do this....
@kilden: Yes... that animal sounds quite interesting... I have "ONE" question about though 1. Does it stink? 2. What ever happened to the horse I mentioned? lol
@Alayna: Yes... Now that I think of it... I so want a maple doughnut, or a poppyseed muffin fRom Costco, THE HUGE ONES!!!
@Everyone that mentioned the awesome word: Who here (besides me) knows what antidisestablishmentarianism means? (without looking it up :p)
 
dunno, I just said what I pictured, lol. Maybe it has hooves?

and hmmm

somone who is against dis.- establishment? but then what is dis establishment?? lol, I have no idea
 
I don't think I find the word bombastic as entertaining as you gals. I find it quite un! Anyway I know I can't fix threads anyway randomness is a type of organization God made after all! I mean I may not understand it all the time but it works! :D
 
Yeah I do too but since everyone is being random I thought I'd be rebellious against random... quite.
 
ugh... I tried but it comes out random! It just can't fit in here so its just random D: I'm a failure as a rebel. I'll have to join the random... I found a soda that takes like an orange ice cream bar :D I had stopped drinking soda but this soda... its addicting to my palette.
 
Well I'm done drinking soda again.. those 3 days of soda drinking are behind me. :D I really want some coffee ice cream thouggh.
 
Really!? Wow I should mail you some coffee ice cream :D lol I don't think thats possible... but imagine coffee now imagine ice cream and thats how it taste :O

I can go to almost any grocery store and they'll have it why wouldn't a fancy place like Norway have fancy ice creams?
 
I don't think I find the word bombastic as entertaining as you gals. I find it quite un! Anyway I know I can't fix threads anyway randomness is a type of organization God made after all! I mean I may not understand it all the time but it works! :D

You poor, Poor man. You're supposed to learn to think words are awesome. But since you're a guy, I'll forgive you.
 
*thinks bombastic is awesome*... no I can't... I can't it reminds me of hip hop and I can't... like that stuff.. ughhh ... Zzz...
 
My self defense mechanism kicked in! I fall asleep at the first sign I'm changing to something or someone that likes hideous things!