randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Really!? Wow I should mail you some coffee ice cream :D lol I don't think thats possible... but imagine coffee now imagine ice cream and thats how it taste :O

I can go to almost any grocery store and they'll have it why wouldn't a fancy place like Norway have fancy ice creams?


we do have fancy ice creams (that cost more than I am botehred to pay), but I havent seen any with coffee yet :(
 
Blue bunny has one and so does Breyers those are bombastic... oh no D: Alayna whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 
:D

I want Mövenpick back, they made yummy ice cream with lots of vanilla + chocolate chips
 
I've never heard of Movenpick... *looks it up* it says its Nestle Super Premium brand... sounds fancy.
 
dunno, I just said what I pictured, lol. Maybe it has hooves?

and hmmm

somone who is against dis.- establishment? but then what is dis establishment?? lol, I have no idea

Eh... I imagine it would look better with paws... It doesn't have to be in any way horse... It could whinny, and snort like a horse I think ;)

Antidisestablishmentarianism is the second longest word in the english language, and it means, if you have antidisestablishmentarianism, that you are very much against the taking down of religious buildings (establishments). :D
 
And hot potatoes cause a panic so much so they invented a game just for it... it is now known as "la papa caliente"
 
Buzz Lightyear doesn't know how to make good lasagna... he's coming over for lessons from me...but I think he's going to make me do it myself... He'll just sit there like the cowardous toy that he is!