randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yeah. But, it is possible to de-scent them. I've heard they can be friendly like cats that way.
 
Yeah, skunks and ferrets are in the same family... so are otters. :)
I used to own a ferret... I miss her :(
And you guys are going to think this is stupid crazy... But I like the smell of skunk musk.... And I'm not alone on this either, two of my friends like it too.
 
Lol... me?
I already know that, I've been crazy all my life. But it's always been more fun to be crazy :p
 
*retrieves book* It was a reflex of dismay... I think I'll find a ne way to express dismal... *throws a pie* Ah :)