randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nope Sleeves was super cool, he wanted to share his bird with me so he brought it and put it on my bed... except I'm not too fond of bloody feathered bird. Well Sleeves found that out after the first time and he didn't want to share anymore but he preferred eating inside. Eventually he learned not to do it.
 
lol! Were gonna have to step it up to get your text count in my phone back up to where it was.
 
He was very happy about it..but hes in now...He seems to think hes an outdoor cat now
 
me neither, I'd end up feeling to sorry for it. Right now I am starting to wish I had a spider and a huge terrarium
 
aww

I used to be terrified of the normal small ones, never had anything against the tarantulas for some reason.

If I see a spider now I either take it outside (if it is in my way), or give it a name and leave it where it is :D
 
ewwwww if I see a spider i go the other way..and maybe pray God will remove it from my life
 
I leave the daddy long leg spiders alone but I reeeeeeeeaaally don't play w/ spiders I treat them like a rabid dog. My sister got bit by a Brown Recluse & she was as if to have severe flu. Her bite turned into a hole the size of a small coin because of skin necrosis from the bite.