randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
it is how much "power" you have to give reputation to others

look at the top right of the posts

there is one rap (report) button,
and one rep (reputation) button. This one can be used to basiically say "good post!"
 
Here I avoid spiders, poison lizard, scorpions. In Norway with water water what is there to avoid that is similar to my example?
 
oh
we have one speceis of rattler, but it is only dangerous if you're allergic

I try to avoid wasps and bees :p but they are too good at finding me
 
He's a panda, you're a panda... What are you gonna do big guy? Sit on me?
Don't tempt me...
 
You... can't defeat me.... You're just a BIG, FAT panda.
I'm not a big fat panda... I'm THE big fat panda!
 
I want my friend s to come tonight, but they don't have the lettuce, so they cannae get in.
 
Blue angels are supposed to be confusing. It's the orange ones that make sense.