randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Lettuce = money :p
I have a performance tonight, and my friend s can't come because they don't have the 'lettuce' to get in.
 
Pshhh. I'm singing, if you had $3, I could get you backstage, for free... it's not very interest ing back there though. You just need money to get IN the building.
I can't believe my friends don't have 3 stinkin dollars!
 
*rummages in her pockets* I have $1.46, a hair thng, a paperclip and some lint.
 
My friends here... In Wyoming.
One doesn't have money... And he's "too busy".
The other one, "doesn't want to come".
The rest of my real friends are a part of the performance.
 
If I had known sooner maybe I would have been able to come up with a good excuse to drive up there.
 
If you have a giant piece of cake, it's probably a good thing to eat, then the temptation is gone.
 
I wanna see because alll I've heard is that you were in a show & there are many types of shows. So what was it?
 
I have to start practicing to sing in church! Thanks for reminding me!
How do I show y'all the video... I'm still stumped on that :/
 
I don't know how to do that. Is there a tech support guy on staff that we can ask?