randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh to post a video in here I think you need to use the 'go advanced' option when replying to a thread and there should be a place to add it in. I know ti can be done, I've personally never done it though. Devon probably wouldn't be much help in this situation.
 
Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance makes me uneasy and flustered, as it should. Anyway I want a pet hyena rabbit.
 
No, it's much easier to remain ingnorant. I miss not knowing. I miss the way things were before I knew.