randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's a little disconcerting, when my dad is so sure that every guy I know, has a crush on me.
Yeah right.
 
It's a Daddy thing. They want to protect their little girls. Good thing I didn't bother with boys and dating in high school, because I have no idea how my Dad would have reacted to it.
 
I'd probably be a dad like that :D

Also I don't squish flies with my fingers I flick them.. it kills 1 in 4 flies the others just get knocked out for a few seconds.
 
I think my dad would have had a fit if I'd started dating in high school.
 
I don't date... I do courting... :)
But... When my dad sits on the couch and laughs about every guy I know, having a crush on me.
It's like he thinks I'm totally irresistible or something.... What ever.
 
Well its normal for guys to fall for girls of "fair beauty" but once you get older... well a lot of guys don't get over it so never you mind :D
 
Guys are something I don't want more to do with than just friends at this point... I've had enough already.

K, so I can get that video and post it somewhere... But I'm a little self-conscious about which version I'm posting... Two of them, I'm not sure how good they are because I haven't seen them yet... But the one I have seen, they do close-up's on my face, and while I'm singing, everyone is able to see my "pointy teeth", and you can't tell I have a rose in my hand, and I roll my eyes at a mistake I made... And it looks pretty rediculus.... So, I'll look at the other videos that people got, and see if there's anything better.... :p
 
You don't need to be mixed up with boys right now. Concentrate on school instead.
 
Yes! Ignore boys & guys stay in school!

I can't say I don't see a girl & ignore physical traits(Im not talking about disrespectful ogling). If a girl shows she has some faith I'm interested but lack of faith I could never. Personalities make or break if I find a girl attractive, afterwards their lifestyle & etc. etc. BUT it depends on personality to me, really. :D
 
School... bleh.
Boys... bleh.
Friends... Yes, totally. :D

The only part of school I like, is Literature. Because it's teaching me somethings about something I love doing.
I don't have an art class anymore :,(