randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Thank You Lord God..for guiding us on our trip....I Love You with all my heart............. :) <3
 
Rare & weird books & unfinished books.. books whose authors went unnoticed & only wrote on garbage & this garbage was turned into a sort of a book. & Books I wrote, you wrote, CC wrote, & our pets narrated.
 
I have a few unfinished story lines floating around in my head. I suppose I can try writing them down.
 
The books that will never be known to any, but those who have a library card :p
I have a book I'm working on at the moment. :)
 
If you write one book and contribute it to the library, you get a free library card.
 
lol

I can contribute with a silly short- story in Dutch for our "in other languages" section. It will need heave proof- reading though.
 
Lol... I'm only half finished with my novel too. :p
It's gonna go in the Western section. :)