randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I end up in these crazy daydreams. Very much like the convos we have in here :p
 
you can have a lot of them, I tend to get them when trying to sleep too. Quite distracting :p
 
lol, awesomeness...

Kay, so Mustang Days are here, in Wyoming.! I'm so excited, it's like the most funnest time of the year! When we get all the tourists to come have fun with all us cowfolk :D hehe
And I'm singing in a performance here, so I get to have tourists watch me sing! Yippee, I think :p
 
you can have a lot of them, I tend to get them when trying to sleep too. Quite distracting :p

I can definitely relate... sometimes I imagine I'm a nomad with no home & while I'm driving I claim locations that would make great shelter. I pick everywhere but real houses. .. it gets a little too fun daydreaming.
 
I can definitely relate... sometimes I imagine I'm a nomad with no home & while I'm driving I claim locations that would make great shelter. I pick everywhere but real houses. .. it gets a little too fun daydreaming.
Heh.. *spies a red phone box..
"I claim this telephone box in the name of Mr Honest!"

Anderton%20copy.jpg
 
hey, OFM, you have a Moussaka recipe? I was trying to explain it to the others a few days ago
 
It's something fun we do, to celebrate our little town. :)
We get alotta tourists and stuff.. Last night, I sang in a performance for a whole crowd of tourists... That was so nerve racking !!
 
Nooo thats a time machine silly!
OH! So THATS why two hours would pass when chatting on the phone to friends and it only seemed like two minutes! :P
6097865591_be6f987c5a.jpg
 
Here is my random thought for the day. Why do cashier's ask you if you found everything you were looking for today while checking you out? If you say "no i didn't find it", what are they going to really do? Esp. when there is a line a the check out. Would they stop what they were doing, close the busy checkout to help you find that odd size bolt you were looking for? So today I said "no, I didn't find what I was looking for". She was shocked and didn't know how to respond (perhaps they didn't go over that in orientation). She then said "oh i am sorry about" and gave me my receipt.
 
BISKERS THIS IS GREAT BEST POST IN THIS FORUM EVER I IS STIIL LAUGHING YOUR SO RIGHT<I WILL SAY NO NEXT TIME JUST TOO SEE WHAT THE PERSON SAYS,THIS IS VERY ALOT MUCH TOTALLY AWESOME FORUM POST>IT IS THE "POST"OF THE YEAR" I GIVE IT THE "FORUM POST_IE AWARD"OF 2012".
BEE BLESSED ALLWAYS
AMEN.
THIS FORUM POST IS A PERFECT "CLASSIC"
"POST".....