Rapture Top Dogs Admit no Proof Exists

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
The rapture happens after the resurrection on the last day.
The rapture applies to the church and would have no meaning if it occurred on the last day. The rapture is Christ returning in the clouds for His bride the church. Jesus will return to earth for Israel ending the great tribulation. The unsaved dead are not resurrected until the great white throne judgment when they are cast into the lake of fire.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Jan 17, 2020
The rapture applies to the church and would have no meaning if it occurred on the last day. The rapture is Christ returning in the clouds for His bride the church. Jesus will return to earth for Israel ending the great tribulation. The unsaved dead are not resurrected until the great white throne judgment when they are cast into the lake of fire.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
The rapture;

“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16–17)

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.” (1 Corinthians 15:51–53)

But it happens after the resurrection. Which happens on the last day

“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.” 1 Corinthians 15:52 (KJV 1900)

“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:28–29)

“And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.” (John 6:39)

“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up on the last day.” John 6:44 (HCSB)

“so man lies down and does not rise; until the heavens are no more, they will not awake nor arise from their sleep.” (Job 14:12) (NET)

notuptome

May 17, 2013
The rapture;

“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16–17)

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.” (1 Corinthians 15:51–53)

But it happens after the resurrection. Which happens on the last day

“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.” 1 Corinthians 15:52 (KJV 1900)

“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:28–29)

“And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.” (John 6:39)

“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up on the last day.” John 6:44 (HCSB)

“so man lies down and does not rise; until the heavens are no more, they will not awake nor arise from their sleep.” (Job 14:12) (NET)
First resurrection unto life and the second resurrection unto eternal condemnation are separated by 1000 years. Rapture of the church is the first resurrection unto life. If you are here on the earth after the rapture you are in deep trouble.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Jan 17, 2020
First resurrection unto life and the second resurrection unto eternal condemnation are separated by 1000 years. Rapture of the church is the first resurrection unto life. If you are here on the earth after the rapture you are in deep trouble.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
If the 1000 years are the kingdom, how can Satan attack it when it ends?

Jan 25, 2015
Not one mentions it.
Dave, when I first came to Christ I also had many questions about the rapture. If we look at Biblical weddings we would understand why the rapture make sense and is Biblically sound doctrine.

Jan 17, 2020
Dave, when I first came to Christ I also had many questions about the rapture. If we look at Biblical weddings we would understand why the rapture make sense and is Biblically sound doctrine.
But, scripture NEVER mentions a pre-trib rapture = adding to God's word = heresy.

Jan 25, 2015
But, scripture NEVER mentions a pre-trib rapture = adding to God's word = heresy.
There are many verses in the Bible telling you this will happen but you have to understand the Hebrew/Jewish way of getting engaged and getting married. All of this will make perfect sense then Dave. If you can't find decent material I am willing to e-mail it to you :)

I am not ignoring you... I am just going home now :) late afternoon in South Africa whoop whoop

Jan 17, 2020
There are many verses in the Bible telling you this will happen but you have to understand the Hebrew/Jewish way of getting engaged and getting married. All of this will make perfect sense then Dave. If you can't find decent material I am willing to e-mail it to you :)

I am not ignoring you... I am just going home now :) late afternoon in South Africa whoop whoop
Produce one verse mentioning a pre-trib rapture.

Jan 25, 2015
Produce one verse mentioning a pre-trib rapture.
When Jesus said He will come like a thief in the night He was actually describing the Jewish wedding.... there are many more my friend :)

Do the research and be amazed by God's word

Timothy5378

Feb 3, 2020
well 90% of born again Christians have pre trib rapture and it's very much there....and Daniel was told that things were sealed to the end and now they are not sealed....we have a rapture and I comes before the the 7 year trib....and going off to anything else is adding to or taking away from the book of Rev and other clear scripture....so pls beware to go off what is so clearly stated in Rev 3....God will deliver those who obey Him from the trib....the falling away is happening and Elijah will come before the rapture...and the Antichrist comes after the rapture 2 Thes 2

Jan 17, 2020
When Jesus said He will come like a thief in the night He was actually describing the Jewish wedding.... there are many more my friend :)

Do the research and be amazed by God's word
Why isn't this the end of the world?

Jan 17, 2020
well 90% of born again Christians have pre trib rapture and it's very much there....and Daniel was told that things were sealed to the end and now they are not sealed....we have a rapture and I comes before the the 7 year trib....and going off to anything else is adding to or taking away from the book of Rev and other clear scripture....so pls beware to go off what is so clearly stated in Rev 3....God will deliver those who obey Him from the trib....the falling away is happening and Elijah will come before the rapture...and the Antichrist comes after the rapture 2 Thes 2
Are you adding to Revelation saying something the rest of the bible does not mention?

Jan 25, 2015
Why isn't this the end of the world?
Because everything in God's word works in cycles.

I really have to go now but ask your questions and I will answer you in the morning.

:)

K

kaylagrl

Rapture Top Dogs Admit no Proof Exists.

Anyone looking for direct scripture support of the famed Pre-Trib Rapture will come up empty handed. Admits Rapture heavyweight John Walvoord in his book called The Rapture Question (Findlay, OH:1957, p.148). He agrees with G. E. Ladd saying;

"Ladd, in contrast to Jones, concedes that post-tribulalional rapture is an inference rather than an explicit revelation of Scripture in the following statement:

"Nor does the Word explicitly place the Rapture at the end of the Tribulation."

“The fact is that neither posttribulalionism nor pretribulationisim is an explicit teaching of Scripture. The Bible does not in so many words state either.”

“Pretribulationism is based on the fact that it allows a harmony of the Scriptures relating to the Second Advent.”

“The separation of the translation from the return of Christ to earth permits each of the two events so different in character, to have its own place.”

“It solves the problem of the confusing and contradictory details in the post-tribulational interpretation illustrated in the difficulty of the postribulationist's themselves to work out a harmony of prophecies related to the second advent."

Another Rapture heavy-weight, Tim LaHaye says the same:

"One objection to the pre-Tribulation Rapture is that not one passage of Scripture teaches the two aspects of His Second Coming separated by the Tribulation. This is true. But then, no one passage teaches a post-trib or mid-trib Rapture, either."

Tim LaHaye, No Fear of the Storm: Why Christians Will Escape All the Tribulation (Sisters, OR: Multnomah, 1992), 69. This book was later republished as Rapture Under Attack). “That’s Not in the Bible” Gary DeMar

So despite the fact millions of books claiming the rapture flew off the shelves in the face of the failed prophecies surrounding them, why do millions of Christians believe as scripture truth the claims put forth by these?

If you believe in the pre-trib rapture, how do you support it with scripture when these cannot?

Be ready whenever, problem solved.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
If the 1000 years are the kingdom, how can Satan attack it when it ends?
Even under the most ideal conditions men will still rebel against God. After satan is released from the pit he will lead a rebellion against Christ. This brings about the end leading to the creation of the new heavens and the new earth.

For the cause of Christ
Roger