Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 5, 2023
Stach -----Chew on this and explain it ---------Jesus is bringing all the Saints with Him on His Second Coming -------how can He do that if the Saints are on the earth going through the 7 year Tribulation -?????

13 so that He may strengthen and establish your hearts without blame in holiness in the sight of our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all His [a]saints (God’s people).

5 And you shall flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal, and you shall flee as you fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah; and the Lord my [Zechariah’s] [a]God shall come, and all the holy ones [saints and angels] with Him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Scripture you quote is from Ezekiel 13 ---which is about False prophets ----which there are many in the World today ---- have no idea how this has anything to do with what I posted -----?????????????????
Well, I could see I planted a seed and it doesn’t seem to be growing so what I’m going to probably do is kind of hang around a bit so that when the shit hits the fan and you’re not, raptured then, maybe you’ll be more open to talk or maybe not that’s not my problem.
9 For God did not destine us for wrath but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Yeshua the Messiah.
^
This has absolutely nothing to do with Tribulation or Rapture. It means we won't spend Eternity in Hell.
actually, I cannot remember what we were actually discussing I thought we were discussing UFOs unless that somebody else which is explained clearly in Ezekiel one through 17 describing the spaceship that they come in. Like I quoted the other people, why don’t I just kick back and pop in may be in a month if the Internet is not shut down like I think it will be and when you see the world collapsing in front of you, maybe you will soften your position about the rapture. Especially when China and Russia pointer nuclear weapons that ass and pretty much say, kiss or your ass goodbye at that point, you’re not rapture, you will maybe soften up but I doubt it. You’re thinking this is not gonna happen while I’m here to tell you it’s going to happen within the next three months we are in big serious trouble in the world a mortal wound about ready to be delivered To the antichrist

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
9 For God did not destine us for wrath but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Yeshua the Messiah.
^
This has absolutely nothing to do with Tribulation or Rapture. It means we won't spend Eternity in Hell.
Exactly.

John 3:36~ Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

Rom 5:9~ Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him!

God's temporal judgements are not his eternal wrath. We are saved from wrath by the blood of the lamb.

Jan 5, 2023
Stach -----Chew on this and explain it ---------Jesus is bringing all the Saints with Him on His Second Coming -------how can He do that if the Saints are on the earth going through the 7 year Tribulation -?????

13 so that He may strengthen and establish your hearts without blame in holiness in the sight of our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all His [a]saints (God’s people).

5 And you shall flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal, and you shall flee as you fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah; and the Lord my [Zechariah’s] [a]God shall come, and all the holy ones [saints and angels] with Him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Scripture you quote is from Ezekiel 13 ---which is about False prophets ----which there are many in the World today ---- have no idea how this has anything to do with what I posted -----?????????????????
Well, I could see I planted a seed and it doesn’t seem to be growing so what I’m going to probably do is kind of hang around a bit so that when the shit hits the fan and you’re not, raptured then, maybe you’ll be more open to talk or maybe not that’s not my problem.

Jan 5, 2023
For what it’s worth, I planted my seed
I didn’t come out here to talk about Revelation. I just wanna make sure everybody has at least six months worth of food and water as a Christian. It is my duty and my privilege to have served you.

Jan 5, 2023
For what it’s worth, I planted my seed
I didn’t come out here to talk about Revelation. I just wanna make sure everybody has at least six months worth of food and water as a Christian. It is my duty and my privilege to have served you.
I didn’t mean revelation, I meant rapture

Jun 20, 2022
Exactly.

John 3:36~ Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

Rom 5:9~ Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him!

God's temporal judgements are not his eternal wrath. We are saved from wrath by the blood of the lamb.
Amen!

Jan 5, 2023
I know nobody’s asked me, so I’m gonna tell you anyway,
I’ve been studying with the Shepherd Chapel for 30 years. I found the late Pastor Murrey and his son right now who still alive to be the best teachers because they go verse by verse through the whole Bible which I’ve done five times. I’m not bragging about it I’m just saying, I cannot put the book down once you understand what it’s saying. If your church does not go verses by verse and backs Everything by the Bible, then you’re at the wrong church

Jun 20, 2022
I know nobody’s asked me, so I’m gonna tell you anyway,
I’ve been studying with the Shepherd Chapel for 30 years. I found the late Pastor Murrey and his son right now who still alive to be the best teachers because they go verse by verse through the whole Bible which I’ve done five times. I’m not bragging about it I’m just saying, I cannot put the book down once you understand what it’s saying. If your church does not go verses by verse and backs Everything by the Bible, then you’re at the wrong church
Calvary Chapel Organization, founded by the late Chuck Smith, does the same thing.

Jan 5, 2023
Oh my goodness is there anybody on this thread or forum that does not believe in the rapture otherwise, I’m just spitting in the wind

Jun 20, 2022
Would you be willing to explain the classification that you’re talking about?
This particular classification are Angels assigned to watch over Earth.
Deuteronomy explains this a little:

**this takes place after the Tower of Babylon**

32:
8 When Elyon gave nations their heritage,
when He separated the sons of man,
He set boundaries for the people
by the number of the Sons of God.

9 But Adonai’s portion is His people—
Jacob is the share of His inheritance.

^
this explains that God took the Hebrew people to oversee and He gave the Sons of God a command to watch over the other Nations.

Psalms 82 goes into even more detail. but it all connects to the Garden and then Genesis 6.

6 Now when humankind began to multiply on the face of the ground and daughters were born to them,
2 then the Sons of God saw that the daughters of men were good and they took for themselves wives, any they chose.

Jun 20, 2022
Ok I was just curious, so obviously you believe in the rapture also If you’re Calvary Chapel
I listen to their radio station, but that doesn't mean I agree with all that they interpret.

Jan 5, 2023
This particular classification are Angels assigned to watch over Earth.
Deuteronomy explains this a little:

**this takes place after the Tower of Babylon**

32:
8 When Elyon gave nations their heritage,
when He separated the sons of man,
He set boundaries for the people
by the number of the Sons of God.

9 But Adonai’s portion is His people—
Jacob is the share of His inheritance.

^
this explains that God took the Hebrew people to oversee and He gave the Sons of God a command to watch over the other Nations.

Psalms 82 goes into even more detail. but it all connects to the Garden and then Genesis 6.

6 Now when humankind began to multiply on the face of the ground and daughters were born to them,
2 then the Sons of God saw that the daughters of men were good and they took for themselves wives, any they chose.[/
May I ask what do you think happened in the garden just to be fair my church to Shepherd Chapel you see it on every TV station 24 seven.

Jan 5, 2023
I listen to their radio station, but that doesn't mean I agree with all that they interpret.
Good for you you’re open minded that I like I recommend you listen to Shepherd Chapel you will not hear anything like it on any other church that I can find and I’ve been to everyone
Good for you you’re open minded that I like I recommend you listen to Shepherd Chapel you will not hear anything like it on any other church that I can find and I’ve been to everyone
Let me share a story with you if I may, I went for a hike and met a Chinese man who was a Buddhist. When I mentioned that I was a Christian and he said no, I’m fine being a Buddhist, which, of course I laugh inside. I told him the Bible claims we are heading for very serious troubles in this world, including total destruction of the money system and world war three threats. Then I asked him does the Buddhist practice teach you and warn you things are coming? At that point he had no answers. Because the Bible is the only one that lines up with exactly everything that is happening right now that’s why I came here to prove it. You are gonna see this world flipped upside down first you’re gonna see the president removed then you’re gonna see the vice president removed and then you’re gonna see Congress removed and that’s just the start. Then you’re going to find out that the vaccine that you took was not a good idea. It was a plan to kill the world that will come out in the next month or so. This is exactly what Shepherd Chapel teaches how to prepare you for this we talk about politics in the church, which most don’t. Can the Buddha religion or any other religion or belief bring you to that same conclusion the answer is no. First and foremost, do not trust the New Age Religion it is of Satan

Jun 20, 2022
May I ask what do you think happened in the garden just to be fair my church to Shepherd Chapel you see it on every TV station 24 seven.
I think it's Spiritual Warfare against God's Creation of humanity. The Angels were well aware of the status God had placed upon humans compared to their own value.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Oh my goodness is there anybody on this thread or forum that does not believe in the rapture otherwise, I’m just spitting in the wind
I have read maybe one or two posters in my time who did not believe in the rapture at all...

But the main discussion on this topic inside this forum dealing with rapture is between supporters of the ""Pre-tribulation rapture"" and the ""post tribulation rapture""

Most in here are supporters of the ""Pre-tribulation rapture doctrine"" which to me is an escapist doctrine and a lot of people want it to be true..

I believe the Rapture will happen on the day of the return of the LORD Jesus Christ.. So i am in the minority as a supporter of the ""post tribulation rapture"" which means i believe Christians will be facing all the persecution that the anti-christ and his followers will be dishing out to us in the last days..

Of course most people have only ever heard about the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine.. movies have even been made of it like the left behind movie.. So there are a lot of believers who reject the rapture idea because they think the pre-tribulation rapture theory is the only one on offer.. And of course they read scripture and they see how Christians will be persecuted and even beheaded in the end times and therefore reject the rapture as a legitimate doctrine..

One thing i have observed you saying in this thread is that you are fine with people going and being raptured away but you have decided to stay on earth to work for God in the last days.. It's as if you are saying you believe taking part in the rapture or not talking part in the rapture is an option decided by ones own freed choice.. I must disagree with that POV.. If God raptures His people then all his people will be caught up to meet Him as He arrives on the day of His second coming.. There will be no choice in the matter for His people..

Anyway apart from that some people are way to sensitive and get way too emotionally hurt on the issue of Rapture and it's timing.. As for me rapture is not a central doctrine of salvation and therefore not a doctrine on which anyone can justify division / shunning another Christian.. So while i disagree with the pre-tribulation rapture believers and i disagree with those who disbelieve in rapture outright.. I do not see either group as being Non-Christian because if this difference in belief..

I hope my response has somehow contributed in a positive manor to the discussion Stach.. GBU and all who contributed to this thread..

studentoftheword

Nov 12, 2021
LOL
Ya --YA ---and when you see Jesus in the air on the Cloud and many disappearing around you in the twinkling of an eye to be with Him Before the start of the Tribulation and your left behind -----you will be on your knees begging to late to be taken -----so you better start praying to the Holy Spirit now to give you the words to say to the antichrist --and hope for the best ----

You will be saying -----I Should Have believed ---