Confirmation that Macron, French President is the Antichrist
5-1-25 to 5-4-25 Vicki Goforth Parnell
https://www.mylovelyjesusministry.com/confirmation-macron-is-the-antichrist
2 Thessalonians 2:1-3; 7-8
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, (referring to the rapture)
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. (Referring to rapture again)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (referring to rapture) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Time of Revealing 6-14-24_6-51 AM Shared 6-15-24
“A further reveal since My Restrainer, He who letteth has stepped back from this position. It's time for a reveal of more information on the antichrist himself as this chapter ends and a new one begins. And My Great Day of Wrath and Vengeance is the first page of the final chapter for your world if she were a book. The end is drawing near until close. No more time will be granted. What will be is written in the scripture of truth for all to read. It's time, daughter, it's time. It's a Luke 8: 17 kind of moment as you so often pray over yourself before the whole world.
Who's Pulling Whose Strings? Dream 6-4-24@ 5:34 PM
Now before me is a gold, gaudy throne and nothing else except solid black. The throne had been engraved with several depictions of what looks like leaves, crowns, and engravings with a three part crown sitting on its top in between the leaves. The rounded back and seat cushion are red, and I saw traces of red on each gold arm. There was gold embroidery on the cushions. As I gazed upon the gaudy gold and red throne I heard these words, “The sun king.” “What does the sun king mean?” I asked but again no answer came. (Sun king was one of the names for french king Louis XIV thus connecting this dream to France.)
Before I could scrutinize the gold throne any further, I heard footsteps falling that sounded like heels clicking of dress shoes upon a hard surface. I involuntarily stiffened my body as I tensed to see who was coming to this throne. I saw the back of a lone figure of a man in a black expensive suit. Its tailor made I knew somehow in this dream. He walked to the big gold throne then turned and sat down as if this throne belonged to him. I could only see from his chest down at this moment in time. He snapped his fingers and instantly there appeared out of nowhere a very large wooden cross. It's a massive puppet crossbar I determined because now there are strings, a very large, massive quantity of white, clear strings running from it.
He begins moving the Marionette puppets' crossbar with great mastery with his light olive colored hands that has a warm tone to the lightness of its color. I can tell he's a master at the use of the marionette’s crossbar. He is a master puppeteer. As I continued to watch, a chill ran up my spine and I froze. I whispered to myself, “It's him! It's evil personified.” I saw the dark-haired man with his soulless blue eyes that I've seen so many times before in my dreams, vision and in reality. It is the man antichrist, the man of sin who was now sitting upon this golden throne. Suddenly the background lightens and now appearing behind his back was the silhouette of a vast kingdom, but everything is shrouded in darkness. It's black. It's the kingdom of darkness of lucifer, of satan.
I watched as Antichrist continued to manipulate the puppet strings and as he leaned forward in his sadistic glee of twisting and controlling the majority of the world’s inhabitants and situations, I noticed there's one lone puppet string attached to him, directly to his head. It leads in a straight line to the dark kingdom behind him. Then I awoke.
“Jesus Christ my love I don't understand all the legalities of this dream in the physical world or what it all means yet, but I understand the spiritual very much. I have tried this dream several times and all times I've discerned by trying the spirits and through prayer in your name it's from Heaven, your Heaven Jesus Christ.
5-1-25 to 5-4-25 Vicki Goforth Parnell
https://www.mylovelyjesusministry.com/confirmation-macron-is-the-antichrist
2 Thessalonians 2:1-3; 7-8
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, (referring to the rapture)
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. (Referring to rapture again)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (referring to rapture) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Time of Revealing 6-14-24_6-51 AM Shared 6-15-24
“A further reveal since My Restrainer, He who letteth has stepped back from this position. It's time for a reveal of more information on the antichrist himself as this chapter ends and a new one begins. And My Great Day of Wrath and Vengeance is the first page of the final chapter for your world if she were a book. The end is drawing near until close. No more time will be granted. What will be is written in the scripture of truth for all to read. It's time, daughter, it's time. It's a Luke 8: 17 kind of moment as you so often pray over yourself before the whole world.
Who's Pulling Whose Strings? Dream 6-4-24@ 5:34 PM
Now before me is a gold, gaudy throne and nothing else except solid black. The throne had been engraved with several depictions of what looks like leaves, crowns, and engravings with a three part crown sitting on its top in between the leaves. The rounded back and seat cushion are red, and I saw traces of red on each gold arm. There was gold embroidery on the cushions. As I gazed upon the gaudy gold and red throne I heard these words, “The sun king.” “What does the sun king mean?” I asked but again no answer came. (Sun king was one of the names for french king Louis XIV thus connecting this dream to France.)
Before I could scrutinize the gold throne any further, I heard footsteps falling that sounded like heels clicking of dress shoes upon a hard surface. I involuntarily stiffened my body as I tensed to see who was coming to this throne. I saw the back of a lone figure of a man in a black expensive suit. Its tailor made I knew somehow in this dream. He walked to the big gold throne then turned and sat down as if this throne belonged to him. I could only see from his chest down at this moment in time. He snapped his fingers and instantly there appeared out of nowhere a very large wooden cross. It's a massive puppet crossbar I determined because now there are strings, a very large, massive quantity of white, clear strings running from it.
He begins moving the Marionette puppets' crossbar with great mastery with his light olive colored hands that has a warm tone to the lightness of its color. I can tell he's a master at the use of the marionette’s crossbar. He is a master puppeteer. As I continued to watch, a chill ran up my spine and I froze. I whispered to myself, “It's him! It's evil personified.” I saw the dark-haired man with his soulless blue eyes that I've seen so many times before in my dreams, vision and in reality. It is the man antichrist, the man of sin who was now sitting upon this golden throne. Suddenly the background lightens and now appearing behind his back was the silhouette of a vast kingdom, but everything is shrouded in darkness. It's black. It's the kingdom of darkness of lucifer, of satan.
I watched as Antichrist continued to manipulate the puppet strings and as he leaned forward in his sadistic glee of twisting and controlling the majority of the world’s inhabitants and situations, I noticed there's one lone puppet string attached to him, directly to his head. It leads in a straight line to the dark kingdom behind him. Then I awoke.
“Jesus Christ my love I don't understand all the legalities of this dream in the physical world or what it all means yet, but I understand the spiritual very much. I have tried this dream several times and all times I've discerned by trying the spirits and through prayer in your name it's from Heaven, your Heaven Jesus Christ.