Rapture

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Zec_8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Fulfilled nearly 2000 years go by the apostle Paul and others
 
2Co 11:23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
2Co 11:24 Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.
2Co 11:25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

Paul does not seem to have received universal acceptance. Also, my reading of history over the last 2,000 does not show a universal desire to seek a Jew for his access to God.
 
Paul does not seem to have received universal acceptance. Also, my reading of history over the last 2,000 does not show a universal desire to seek a Jew for his access to God.

That's the only way that gentiles received access to God, ie through God's chosen vessels. Those days are over forever in this age because the whole world has access now to God through their writings; but in a sense it still applies because people believe through their words.
 
So really any time someone reads the bible it's as if they're grabbing onto the skirt of a Jew (eg, Paul) and saying "Teach me the ways of God"