Reading The First Five Chapters Of Revelations Without Stopping

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
Hello: Not quite sure where you were going with this; but my only point was there being (at least) a few in Sardis that were WORTHY to sit on the throne and to look upon the prophecies of God.
No one in heaven was worthy, and no one on earth was worthy, and no one under the earth was worthy to open the book or to look into it.

Rev 3:4 ‘But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, Because they are worthy.

Rev 3:10 'Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing that will come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

So in the third heaven, in the temple, on the throne, there will be those who are worthy.

Rev 3:21 ‘He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, just as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

Jul 24, 2021
Hello: Not quite sure where you were going with this; but my only point was there being (at least) a few in Sardis that were WORTHY to sit on the throne and to look upon the prophecies of God.
No one in heaven was worthy, and no one on earth was worthy, and no one under the earth was worthy to open the book or to look into it.

Rev 3:4 ‘But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, Because they are worthy.

Rev 3:10 'Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing that will come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

So in the third heaven, in the temple, on the throne, there will be those who are worthy.

Rev 3:21 ‘He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, just as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
Oh, I see.

Like you said there was no one in heaven was worthy, and no one on earth was worthy to open the judgement of God (7 Seals). That is true forever and ever with the exception of the Lamb.

Rev 5:1Then I saw a scroll in the right hand of the One seated on the throne. It had writing on both sides and was sealed with seven seals. 2And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?”3But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or look inside it. 4And I began to weep bitterly, because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or look inside it. 5Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals.”
6Then I saw a Lamb who appeared to have been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which represent the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 7And He came and took the scroll from the right hand of the One seated on the throne.

This because He is the Redeemer of everyone and His Name is higher than the angels (Hebrews 1:4)

All the congregations are not involved till Rev 7. It is the 144000 that must be filled with the congregations of Rev 2-3. They are the multitudes. All churches were rebuked and are to fill the 144000.
Consider
Rev 3:1 “To the angel of the church in Sardis write:
These are the words of the One who holds the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation for being alive, yet you are dead.

There is no mystery as it was revealed. The Seven are the Seven congregations. It is spirit as the temple was destroyed and there are no bishoprics with the congregations today.

Only God (the Father) can open the Lamb's book -
Revelation 20:11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

The 7 will be judged and not doing the judging.

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
Oh, I see.

Like you said there was no one in heaven was worthy, and no one on earth was worthy to open the judgement of God (7 Seals). That is true forever and ever with the exception of the Lamb.

Rev 5:1Then I saw a scroll in the right hand of the One seated on the throne. It had writing on both sides and was sealed with seven seals. 2And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?”3But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or look inside it. 4And I began to weep bitterly, because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or look inside it. 5Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals.”
6Then I saw a Lamb who appeared to have been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which represent the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 7And He came and took the scroll from the right hand of the One seated on the throne.

This because He is the Redeemer of everyone and His Name is higher than the angels (Hebrews 1:4)

All the congregations are not involved till Rev 7. It is the 144000 that must be filled with the congregations of Rev 2-3. They are the multitudes. All churches were rebuked and are to fill the 144000.
Consider
These are the words of the One who holds the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation for being alive, yet you are dead.

There is no mystery as it was revealed. The Seven are the Seven congregations. It is spirit as the temple was destroyed and there are no bishoprics with the congregations today.

Revelation 20:11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
Appropriately: When a person has been genuinely washed by God, he will be indwelt by God; and therefore feel the sense of worthiness that God absolutely intended we have; that is, unless the person is failing the test. God is not going to indwell someone unless they are worthy.

2Co 13:5 Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you—unless indeed you fail the test?

Failing the test is indicative of having not been washed, and what does it say: That "they are still in the sins."​

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
People prefer to believe the lying Serpent concerning man's death.
JAPOV: Yes men of the earth; their thinking is fleshly, because their consciences' are still defiled.​

Tit 1:15 To the pure, all things are pure; but to those who are defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure, but both their mind and their conscience are defiled.

Sorry, this was more than ten words.​

Aug 3, 2019
The mystery is starts at Rev 10:7. The mystery is what was promised to the prophets. The Lamb was worthy to accept the seals of Judgement. The wisdom is ours to interpret.

Consider
Rev 13:18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
What is this understanding? It is only by the Wisdom from God can you understand the counting. Any wisdoms not from God will lead you into a rabbit hole as they are doctrines of man. Matthew 15:9 "In vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men."
The Wisdom of God is written. It is the Tanakh.

The mystery starts with the first woe. Rev 9:12. (one of three)
The angel of the first woe is as per Rev14:7Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
Why is this angel significant? Because Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

To paraphrase, in all your teachings, have you given All Glory to God (as he is your God)?
The 3rd angel is the killer.
Lactose, is your name meant to express a lack of patience for those still on the "milk of God's Word", or preaching that never advances beyond the "milk of the Word"?

Jul 24, 2021
Appropriately: When a person has been genuinely washed by God, he will be indwelt by God; and therefore feel the sense of worthiness that God absolutely intended we have; that is, unless the person is failing the test. God is not going to indwell someone unless they are worthy.

2Co 13:5 Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you—unless indeed you fail the test?

Failing the test is indicative of having not been washed, and what does it say: That "they are still in the sins."​
The Book of Revelation is written in the form of an OT prophecy. Instead of 1 chapter, it is 1 book long.
The author is John the Revelator, given by Jesus, as written by God. (Rev 1)
The receivers are the 7 congregations that are no longer bishoprics and are before God. Eternal spirits as scrutinized by God. Christians. (Rev 2-3)
The punishment is prophesied. The mystery is revealed as to why all this is occurring even though our Lord has already redeemed us. (Rev 4-20)
The promise of God is kept and revealed (Rev 21-22)

2 Corinthians 13:5 is exactly what revelations is about. It is a warning, and future punishment to the world, to the children of the whore.

The lesson is best learnt with the angels of woe Rev 14
7And he said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give Him glory, because the hour of His judgment has come. Worship the One who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and the springs of waters.”
All Glory to the One God, God is Lord.

8Then a second angel followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, who has made all the nations drink the wine of the passion of her immorality.
False worship of christendom will fall.

9And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.
The soldiers of the whore will be removed from history.

The marks is revealed from the Wisdom of God - Ezekiel 9:4, Zechariah 3:4.

Jul 24, 2021
Lactose, is your name meant to express a lack of patience for those still on the "milk of God's Word", or preaching that never advances beyond the "milk of the Word"?
I am actually lactose intolerant, but I still love to drink milk :)

It is said Hebrews 5:12-14 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the basic principles of the oracles of God. You need milk, not solid food, for everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child. But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.
Most false doctrines come from a primitive understanding that is filled with imaginings to stopper the gaps. It is best to rely only on the Scriptures to conform.

Most cannot escape from babylon as the walls are piled high with the sophistries of their doctrines. Best use the flames of the OT and NT to burn away their follies as I believe the time of reckoning is soon. The Book of Revelation is a source of comfort now, not a prophecy to be feared.

Aug 3, 2019
I am actually lactose intolerant, but I still love to drink milk :)

It is said Hebrews 5:12-14 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the basic principles of the oracles of God. You need milk, not solid food, for everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child. But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.
Most false doctrines come from a primitive understanding that is filled with imaginings to stopper the gaps. It is best to rely only on the Scriptures to conform.

Most cannot escape from babylon as the walls are piled high with the sophistries of their doctrines. Best use the flames of the OT and NT to burn away their follies as I believe the time of reckoning is soon. The Book of Revelation is a source of comfort now, not a prophecy to be feared.
Amen, I've been a (flawed) follower of Jesus for many years and have studied as much but I still love to drink of the milk every so often. It's the home from which we started our Christian walk and it's always good to go back home now and again.

I still think you're referring to unweaned adults and timid preachers LOL

Jul 24, 2021
Amen, I've been a (flawed) follower of Jesus for many years and have studied as much but I still love to drink of the milk every so often. It's the home from which we started our Christian walk and it's always good to go back home now and again.

I still think you're referring to unweaned adults and timid preachers LOL
Everyone has their own path to God. But why the long and winding path when Jesus show you the shortest way? So do as Jesus said and not as I did! :)
Wisdom of God and the Testimony of Christ is all that is needed and you won't get lost. Though bluntness helps.

Aug 3, 2019
Everyone has their own path to God. But why the long and winding path when Jesus show you the shortest way? So do as Jesus said and not as I did! :)
Wisdom of God and the Testimony of Christ is all that is needed and you won't get lost. Though bluntness helps.
The Path of the Just is that road we, like Christian in Pilgrim's Progress, all travel down as we make or way to the Celestial City. If we stay on the Path and avoid the Left Ditch Of Licensed Sin aka "OSAS", and the Right Ditch of Legalism, we'll be just fine.

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
THREE SONGS

Mat 13:41 "The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 "Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Before we arrive on that day there are two new songs, even one more which will be appreciated by all.

Rev 1:20 a, c As for the mystery" (c) "the seven lampstands are the seven churches."

Rev 2:26 'He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, TO HIM I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS; 27 AND HE WILL BE RULING THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON, WHEN THE VESSELS OF THE POTTER ARE BROKEN TO PIECES, Just as I also have received authority from My Father; 28 and I will give him the morning star.​

Rev 3:4 ‘You have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, because (they are worthy.)

Rev 5:1 I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a book written inside and on the back, sealed up with seven seals. 2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, "Who is worthy to open the book and to break its seals?" 3 And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the book or to look into it.

There was no one worthy in heaven, and there was no one worthy on the earth, and there was no one worthy under the earth that was able to open the book or to look into it; yet some are opening and looking upon this book now.

Why is there no one worthy on earth, under the earth, or in the Heavens?

Jesus declared that a few in Sardis were worthy!

So who will be the worthy ones, and where will they go?

Jesus said that the 7 lampstands are the 7 Churches.

John heard the voice that sounded like a trumpet saying, “COME UP HERE.”: But when John gets to the throne room he does not see the Lamb and neither does he see the Seven Spirits of God who dwell in front of the Throne.​

But the following verse shows where they were in chapter one; But where did they go?​

Notice in chapter one, that the Seven Spirits are giving their blessing of peace to the churches.​

Rev 1:4-5 John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from Him who is and who was and who is coming, and from the seven Spirits who are in front of His throne. 5 and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and released us from our sins through His blood​

Notice here we are having the promise of Grace and Peace; we are being kept from the hour of testing that will come upon those who are of the earth.​

Rev 3:10 ‘Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which will be coming upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

But Jesus says we are not of this world, even as He is not of this world.

Jhn 17:16 “They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.​

In Rev 3:1 The Apostle John indicates that Jesus “has the Seven Spirits of God”

Below is the scene in the throne room; again noting that the Lamb and the Seven Spirits are not there; yet, after a reception of lightning and thunder, we see Seven Lamps of Fire burning before the throne.​

Rev 4:1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things." 2 Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne was standing in heaven, and One sitting on the throne. 3 And He who was sitting was like a jasper stone and a sardius in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, like an emerald in appearance. 4 Around the throne were twenty-four thrones; and upon the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white garments, and golden crowns on their heads. 5 Then flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder came out from the throne, and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

So, besides John arriving in the throne room, what happened (simultaneously) when there was a voice sounding like a trumpet? The mystery commences with Seven Spirits descending with their Lord into the clouds; that is to snatch up Seven Golden

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
Lampstands, to meet our Lord in the air; transformed while ascending and presented as “SEVEN LAMPS OF FIRE” burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.​

When the Rapture does occur, it fulfills the promise for inheriting our Father’s throne, as follows:

At the moment of the Rapture: This resurrection leaves those who are worthy sitting on the throne of their Father in the third heaven;​

2Co 12:2b God knows—such a man was caught up to the third heaven.​

Explaining why there is no one worthy on earth, under the earth, or in heavens that we can see; when the Sons of the kingdom will be in the presence of those who are singing a new song.​

Rev 5:6, 9 John saw in the midst of the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth. 7 And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. 8 When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the holy ones. 9 And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation. 10 "You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth."

Luk 20:35-36 Those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and the resurrection from the dead, neither can they marry nor are they given in marriage; 36 because they cannot even die anymore, but are like angels, and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

Rom 8:36 Just as it is written, “FOR YOUR SAKE WE ARE BEING PUT TO DEATH ALL DAY LONG; WE WERE CONSIDERED AS SHEEP TO BE SLAUGHTERED.”​

Luk 9:23 And He was saying to them all, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me.

Gal 2:20 “I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

The Kingdom of God was destined to endure the deceptions/leaven of the Great Harlot going out into the earth. But God did not leave us without resource, in that Jesus’ words (and even two more songs) will hold true of there being more than one day where a resurrection has occurred.​

Luk 17:22 And He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it.​

From Jesus’ own words we can expect to see segments of time where a resurrection has occurred, but until fairly recent history, regular people were not allowed to entertain any adjustments in what they were told about the scriptures, even if it was staring them in the face.​

1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His comings.​

1Co 6:14 Now God has not only raised the Lord, but will also raise us up through His power.​

The fifth seal reveals those who are waiting for their fellow brethren who will also be slain because of the word of God. And this is clear indication that these in heaven are expecting another resurrection.​

Rev 6:9 When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained; 10 and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?" 11 And there was given to each of them a white robe; and they were told that they should rest for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed even as they had been, would be completed also.

The following is the fulfilment.

Rev 14:1 Then I looked, and behold, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder, and the voices which I heard were like the sounds of harpists playing on their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; but no one could appreciate/G3129 the song except the one hundred and forty-four thousand who had been purchased from the earth. 4 These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they have kept themselves chaste. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These have been purchased from among men as first fruits to God and to the Lamb. 5 And no lie was found in their mouth; they are blameless.​

Look at verse two again (“like the sound from many waters”) denoting martyrs from all the nations, singing a new song dedicated to the 144,000 who were martyred for the sake of providing the Gospel. Also bearing up verse three: The song is being sung

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
before the throne, because the 144,000 are always standing behind the Lamb. The second part of the sixth seal (as follows) comprehends the harvest of the Great Multitude; that is, the preview of it having already been completed, but with its actual fulfilment in chapter fourteen.​

Rev 7:9-15 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands 10 and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb." 11 And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying, "Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen."13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?" 14 I said to him, "My lord, you know." And he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.15 "For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them​

The Beast-Harlot inquisition leaves all these murdered because of the word of God; because of the testimony regarding the Gospel, even the Great Multitude are the fruits of their ministry, with all of these standing before the throne; singing the new song dedicated to the 144,000. The 144,000 are sealed by God before the first trumpet sounds. The seals are previews indicative of things that will be happening before and even after the first trumpet sounds.​

Rev 7:3 saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads."​

Rev 8:7 The first trumpet sounded, and there came hail and fire, mixed with blood, and they were thrown to the earth; and a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.​

But what we almost always miss is what happens before the first trumpet sounds; that is, the symbols of God’s atonement coming, before the plagues begin.​

Rev 8:4 And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, went up before God out of the angel's hand.​

Prayers indicative of intercession, with atonement going out into the earth.​

Rev 8:5 Then the angel took the censer and filled it with the fire of the altar, and threw it to the earth; and there followed peals of thunder and sounds and flashes of lightning and quaking​

Num 16:46 Moses said to Aaron, “Take your censer and put in it fire from the altar, and lay incense on it; then bring it quickly to the congregation and make atonement for them, for wrath has gone forth from the LORD, the plague has begun!”​

Already we are seeing two new songs, accounting for the victories having taken place, resulting in celebration; even the Seventh trumpet sounding will be indicative of the kingdom of heaven having already been completed.​

Rev 10:7 Therefore, in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, then the mystery of God is finished, as He preached to His servants the prophets.​

But the victory of the 144,000 accounts for the enemies’ (initial) defeat; that is the Harlot’s false prophet, whose 666 decree went out into the whole earth, indicative of death for anyone preaching any gospel other than Hers; that is, worshiping Her beast, who in turn kills anyone for (not) doing so. This leaves the earth stripped of 144,000 Jewish evangelist, even the great multitude who responded to their ministry are martyrs from all the nations. This leaves earth with Angels in the skies, preaching an eternal Gospel.

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, having an eternal gospel to preach to those who live on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people; 7 and he said with a loud voice, "Fear God, and give Him glory, because the hour of His judgment has come; worship Him who made the heaven and the earth and sea and springs of waters." 8 And another angel, a second one, followed, saying, " Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality."​

This Gospel comprehends the first of two Judgment against the Harlot; revealing that from her very youth, she has always been a deceiver, even the plague upon humanity. With the true Gospel revealed, her beasts and their constituents will loot and burn her cathedrals.​

Rev 17:16 "And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire.​

Verses Nine through eleven are comprehending God’s Decree against those who will be taking the mark of the beast, with verse twelve indicative of those who will absolutely resist.

But there is one more song to comprehend. Yet almost all of these things are a matter of understanding a little book: prophecies given to John that are elements of who, what, when, where, why, and how these things take place; accounting for what will be happening before and after the seventh trumpet sounds.

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
Rev 10:11 they said to me, "You must prophesy again concerning many peoples and nations and tongues and kings."​

Therefore, understanding what is said in between chapters ten and fourteen is critical; even to establish certain things within their proper placement of time in the future.​

And yes, these prophecies represent a pause, in order to fill up everything we are needing to know, before the Bowls of wrath begin.​

Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven, saying, "Write, 'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on!'" "Yes," says the Spirit, "so that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow with them."​

Already we are comprehending the great multitude singing a new Song before the Throne. But verses fourteen through twenty are indicative of two more groups being harvested. But there is something astounding this; only understood by reading verse thirteen again, and taking it to heart before moving any farther.​

Chapters fourteen and fifteen are said to be the harvest chapters; God’s decree demands only that His people refuse any worship of the beast, refusing to take his mark; but leaves anything else as being pardonable. Yet refusing the mark means (almost) certain death, or at least being taken captive for the purpose of being a human shield. While this strategy has worked well among the institutions of man, it is God who requires blood, even the purifying effects from His altar.​

Psa 9:12 For He who requires blood remembers them; He does not forget the cry of the afflicted.

Rev 14:17-20 another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, and he also had a sharp sickle. 18 Then another angel, the one who has power over fire, came out from the altar; and he called with a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, "Put in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters from the vine of the earth, because her grapes are ripe." 19 So the angel swung his sickle to the earth and gathered the clusters from the vine of the earth, and threw them into the great wine press of the wrath of God. 20 And the wine press was trodden outside the city, and blood splashed out from the wine press, up to the horses' bridles, for a distance of two hundred miles.​

This means from just outside of Jerusalem: That is, route six and sixty will be covered with blood all the way to Megiddo/Armageddon; where the main body of the coalition will be bivouacked in the valley. In heaven we see what will be a memorial of this harvest, with the waters of purification mixed with fire.​

Rev 15:2 And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, and those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, holding harps of God.​

Shifting our attention to what takes place when the sixth trumpet sounds leaves us with (almost) the full picture; that is 200 million troops, a coalition from all the nations assembling in the valley of Megiddo/Armageddon. In most bibles the translators ignored the inflection of G444/anthrōpos, which is anthrōpon/the men, which is found in Rev 9:15, 18, and 20; indicative of sixty-six million troops extending in two columns from Megiddo to the outskirts of Jerusalem. This will be the greatest military defeat in human history, yet it will be these on the front (human shields) that will be killed, yet will be saved through God’s wrath, as follows:​

Rev 9:20 The rest of mankind, who were (((not))) killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, so as not to worship demons, and the idols of gold and of silver and of brass and of stone and of wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk​

With all of these arriving in temple it would seem that all would be complete; but is it? Yes, Yet the rest of the story that seals up these truths are found in chapter eleven; revealing prophecies resulting from John eating the little book. These prophecies are an interjection from heaven; allowing that we know the mysteries, even all who are in attendance in the temple, (before) the bowls of wrath begin.​

Rev 11:7-8 When they (the two witnesses) have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.​

The Great City comprehends Babylon the Great: Just outside the gate of Jerusalem was the hill of the skull; under Roman control at the time of Jesus’ execution, even until now it’s occupied by the Great Harlot, where the two witness will lay in the street next to the church of the Holy Sepulcher. Symbolically Sodom Egypt is indicative of Israel’s most ancient enemies; With Sodom denoting unrestrained lascivious culture coexisting with idolatrous religion/clay/potter mingled with iron/conquerors: This means the Harlot’s Global Empire is laid right over top of Her Beast’s. Her constituents will be looking at two bodies, hoping they don’t rise from the dead; but when they do, this will be the greatest gasp ever to take place in human history; that is, before they are filled with rage.​

Rev 11:9-13 Those from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead bodies for three and a half days, and will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth. 11 But after the three and a half days, the breath of life from God came into them, and they stood on their feet; and great fear fell upon those who were watching them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." Then they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies watched them. 13 And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell; seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.​

With Seven Thousand more, The Kingdom of heaven is completed; moreover, the earthquake provides the valley escape route split through the Mount of Olives.

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
Zec 14:5 You will flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains will reach to Azel; yes, you will flee just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD, my God, will come, and all the holy ones with Him!​

Rev 11:14-15 The second woe has gone away; behold, the third woe is coming quickly. 15 Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever."​

Verse fifteen is followed by worship and declaration of the kingdom and power being consolidated in our Lord and His Christ; taking us to verse eighteen, with the nations being enraged as the results of this defeat. Yet the second escape through the Mount of Olives needs to be understood as primarily the priestly cast and spiritual leaders that would be first in line to be assassinated, for refusal to worship in a temple desecrated by the image of the beast. If they remained in Jerusalem they would be easy targets. Verse eighteen encompasses what remains in order to fulfill justice for all: (that is, before all of Israel can return) whether it be vindication for the righteous, who through death enter into the glories of God; or the third woe being the wrath to be carried out hereafter.​

Rev 11:18 "And the nations rage, and Your wrath is coming/G2064, and the time came for the dead to be vindicated, even the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and to desecrate those who desecrate the earth."​

Without the earthquake and hailstorm (which is a forgery) verse nineteen comprehends two witnesses (who are having everything to do with the covenant/ark), which takes them, along with all that remains of the dead in Christ, and resurrects them into the presence of God.​

Rev 11:19 Then the temple of God which is in heaven was opened; and there was flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder and the ark of His covenant appeared in the temple.​

The ark arriving in the temple is indicative of the kingdom of heaven being fulfilled, therefore this last song is already known to all of God’s People. Even note that the 144,000 are present, in that these will be following the Lamb wherever He goes.​

Rev 14:4b These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes​

Rev 15:2 And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, and those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, holding harps of God. 3 And they sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, "Great and marvelous are Your works, O Lord God, the Almighty; Righteous and true are Your ways, King of the nations! 4 "Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify Your name? For You alone are holy; and ALL THE NATIONS WILL COME AND WORSHIP BEFORE YOU, FOR REASON THAT YOUR RIGHTEOUS ACTS HAVE BEEN REVEALED."​

This leaves the seven Angels that were first having the seven trumpets; coming out of the temple, (finally in their glorified state) holding seven Golden Bowls filled with God’s wrath.​

Rev 15:5 After these things I looked, and the temple of the tabernacle of testimony in heaven was opened, 6 and the seven angels who had the seven plagues came out of the temple, clothed in linen, clean and bright, and girded around their chests with golden sashes. 7 Then one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls full of the wrath of God, who lives forever and ever. And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from His power; and no one was able to enter the temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels were finished.​

Jul 24, 2021
The Path of the Just is that road we, like Christian in Pilgrim's Progress, all travel down as we make or way to the Celestial City. If we stay on the Path and avoid the Left Ditch Of Licensed Sin aka "OSAS", and the Right Ditch of Legalism, we'll be just fine.
Amen.

Jul 24, 2021
Will truncate your 3 posts to only a few points
1) Jesus declared that a few in Sardis were worthy!

2)Notice in chapter one, that the Seven Spirits are giving their blessing of peace to the churches.Notice here we are having the promise of Grace and Peace; we are being kept from the hour of testing that will come upon those who are of the earth.

But Jesus says we are not of this world, even as He is not of this world.

So, besides John arriving in the throne room, what happened (simultaneously) when there was a voice sounding like a trumpet? The mystery commences with Seven Spirits descending with their Lord into the clouds; that is to snatch up Seven Golden Lampstands, to meet our Lord in the air; transformed while ascending and presented as “SEVEN LAMPS OF FIRE” burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

3) At the moment of the Rapture: This resurrection leaves those who are worthy sitting on the throne of their Father in the third heaven;
Explaining why there is no one worthy on earth, under the earth, or in heavens that we can see; when the Sons of the kingdom will be in the presence of those who are singing a new song.
The fifth seal reveals those who are waiting for their fellow brethren who will also be slain because of the word of God. And this is clear indication that these in heaven are expecting another resurrection.

4) The following is the fulfillment.
1) a few in sardis to sit beside Jesus as judge based on Rev 3:4. Consider Rev3:5, they are among the names of the book of life. The book is not opened till the Great White Throne. They cannot be both judge and defendant.

2) conjecturing the 7 Spirits are a 7 souls of sardis is unsupported and opposite of point #1. Rev 3:1 states that the Spirits are of God - not the individual human spirits of sardis. John 18:36 states the Kingdom of Christ is not of this world. John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." When we die we are to wait for Judgement not become judging spirits.
There will be marks on the hands and forehead or none at all. The marks indicate you will accountable for greater scrutiny. The unmarked are given a bye, nothing to see here, please proceed.

3) pretribulation rapture is antiScriptural and hence blasphemous. We are commanded to die with Christ not to bypass it. Only Jesus is given All Authority, that is why only He is worthy. Rev 20:5 indicates the second resurrection after a 1000 years. There is only 1 first resurrection for the unblemished.

4) Not sure what you are revealing. Your interpretations sound like conjectures on prophecy. But here is my interpretation
144000 - no "babyloners", martyrs only
Revelation 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

2 Witnesses - Old and New Testaments
Revelation 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

Woman of the 12 stars - Jerusalem (New)
Song of Solomon 6:10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?

Beasts - world hegemons that mess with God's Commandments
Daniel 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

The mark - forehead (idolatry - christendom)
Ezekiel 9:4And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof

The mark - right hand (false concerns due to the world influence - christendom)
Zechariah 3:1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

Babylon - christendom
Rev 14:8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
Will truncate your 3 posts to only a few points

1) a few in sardis to sit beside Jesus as judge based on Rev 3:4. Consider Rev3:5, they are among the names of the book of life. The book is not opened till the Great White Throne. They cannot be both judge and defendant.

2) conjecturing the 7 Spirits are a 7 souls of sardis is unsupported and opposite of point #1. Rev 3:1 states that the Spirits are of God - not the individual human spirits of sardis. John 18:36 states the Kingdom of Christ is not of this world. John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." When we die we are to wait for Judgement not become judging spirits.
There will be marks on the hands and forehead or none at all. The marks indicate you will accountable for greater scrutiny. The unmarked are given a bye, nothing to see here, please proceed.

3) pretribulation rapture is antiScriptural and hence blasphemous. We are commanded to die with Christ not to bypass it. Only Jesus is given All Authority, that is why only He is worthy. Rev 20:5 indicates the second resurrection after a 1000 years. There is only 1 first resurrection for the unblemished.

4) Not sure what you are revealing. Your interpretations sound like conjectures on prophecy. But here is my interpretation
144000 - no "babyloners", martyrs only
Revelation 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

2 Witnesses - Old and New Testaments
Revelation 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

Woman of the 12 stars - Jerusalem (New)
Song of Solomon 6:10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?

Beasts - world hegemons that mess with God's Commandments
Daniel 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

The mark - forehead (idolatry - christendom)
Ezekiel 9:4And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof

The mark - right hand (false concerns due to the world influence - christendom)
Zechariah 3:1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

Babylon - christendom
Rev 14:8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
Hello Lactose: I'm willing to bet that you will not be willing to tell any of us Something??? (But I'm willing to tell everyone here) Ok Lactose, Here is the Questions... How will the people of Planet Earth know when God's Seven Year period of time Has Started?... So,,, by the time the people are knowing they are in this time period, how much time remains before the seven years ends? So right here we are asking you the Question in two different ways, so there is no confusion about what We are asking you. This is so that everybody who is watching, can see if you are having any wisdom at all; and can make a decision about what many are already thinking; that is, you are just rambling here, and there is literally no substance in what you are saying...

Dec 8, 2021
Oh, I see.

Consider

The fact John sees the 7 lampfires before the throne is enough proof that all the 7 churches were victors.
But not only that: the mystery revealed (that the 7 lampstands are the 7 churches) leads us up to the upgraded revelation: that the 7 lampstands are the 7 Spirits of God, as stated in 4:5:

"... seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God."​

So, here we have it: the 7 lamps of fire = the 7 churches = the 7 Spirits of God

And we see in 5:6 the Lamb having 7 horns (omnipotent) and 7 eyes (the 7 Spirits of God):

[Rev 5:6 NASB95] 6 And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth.​

What higher worthiness has His churched been granted than to having become parts of His body, having become One Spirit since the we joined to Him in faith, and having acquired the mind of Christ. And all of this clearly seen in the Lamb (and Us in Him).

So: the 7 doing the judgement is Ourselves in the Lamb.

The judgment that once was upon us passed away (passover in our Savior) from the moment we trusted in our Savior who bore our judgment.