Reading The First Five Chapters Of Revelations Without Stopping

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 8, 2021
1) a few in sardis to sit beside Jesus as judge based on Rev 3:4. Consider Rev3:5, they are among the names of the book of life. The book is not opened till the Great White Throne. They cannot be both judge and defendant.

2) conjecturing the 7 Spirits are a 7 souls of sardis is unsupported and opposite of point #1. Rev 3:1 states that the Spirits are of God - not the individual human spirits of sardis. John 18:36 states the Kingdom of Christ is not of this world. John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." When we die we are to wait for Judgement not become judging spirits.
There will be marks on the hands and forehead or none at all. The marks indicate you will accountable for greater scrutiny. The unmarked are given a bye, nothing to see here, please proceed.
I have read Friend's post several times, and not found any conjecture (guess work) regarding the seven Spirits; quite the contrary: I've read the Scriptures laid by him, and con only conclude the rendering is solid, in that, at least, the worthy from Sardis are seen in heaven, inheriting the promise of sitting on the throne; and this, accomplished even before the judgment of the great white throne.

And that we will judge, this was clearly stated in

[1Co 6:2-3 NASB95] 2 Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? If the world is judged by you, are you not competent [to] [constitute] the smallest law courts? 3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more matters of this life?​

So, I can only perceive your lack of knowledge in God's Word; which reminds me of those spoken of in the Scriptures, that do not know what they are so assertive about:

[1Ti 1:6-7 NASB20] 6 Some people have strayed from these things and have turned aside to fruitless discussion, 7 wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions.​

Jul 24, 2021
Very good let us test using the Scriptures.

Hello Lactose: I'm willing to bet that you will not be willing to tell any of us Something??? (But I'm willing to tell everyone here) Ok Lactose, Here is the Questions... How will the people of Planet Earth know when God's Seven Year period of time Has Started?... So,,, by the time the people are knowing they are in this time period, how much time remains before the seven years ends? So right here we are asking you the Question in two different ways, so there is no confusion about what We are asking you. This is so that everybody who is watching, can see if you are having any wisdom at all; and can make a decision about what many are already thinking; that is, you are just rambling here, and there is literally no substance in what you are saying...
The seven year period is kind of a strawman. It is a term that requires constant influx of fables and conjectures unconstrained by the bible. It requires some sort of faith other than to the One God and to the Only Messiah.
With that said, it is literally It comes from Daniel 9 and here are the verses written (KJV). Here is Daniel 9 verse by verse

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26a And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary;

v24 states that a 70 weeks are to complete the transition from sinful world (to finish the transgression) to the Kingdom of Christ (to make an end of sins, to make reconciliation for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to anoint the most Holy). I have almost quoted the entire verse verbatim. It is plainly written so you all can see. The 70 week is determined (imposed by God) till New Jerusalem is established, the Tree of Life is agrowing and when babylon and its fabulous conjurers are toss into the fire. It is written, so refute if you will.
V25 and 26a states that there are 2 other periods – 7 weeks and 62 weeks. Here a the happenings
a) the decree to restore the second temple
b) the temple square to be built again
c) Jesus to be cut off (crucified)
d) the romans pillage the temple
The 7 weeks are commanded (decreed by God) to finish the temple with the walls and square(see points a and b). Temple was started in 539 BC and ended with Nehemiah 444-424 BC. No need to count the days as it is decree done by the will of God.
After the 62 weeks, Jesus is killed and the temple is destroyed(see points c and d). Note the word “after”. Any point in time from the Birth to the Death of Jesus is a valid point to ascribe the end of the 62 week period. Consider the Birth of the Messiah as the end of the 62 weeks, estimated at 6-4 BC.
Check the prophecy – 62 weeks, 7 years/week, 360 days/lunar-year, 364.25 days/solar-year = 429 solar years. 429 + 6 = 435 BC was the beginning of the 62 week period, right in the middle of Nehemiah’s tenure.
So what is this 7 year period that you speak? It is the arithmetic done without any due consideration of the Scriptures –
70 – 7 – 62 = 1 week of sevens, hence 7 years.

So to answer your question, we are in the last days. How much time left? Not much, in my conjecture (you must know thief in the night verse). My interpretations, based on Scriptures alone, is that most the verses are fulfilled. The problem is not how much time is left, it is where you stand. If you don’t know where you are, you won’t go where you want.

Jul 24, 2021
I have read Friend's post several times, and not found any conjecture (guess work) regarding the seven Spirits; quite the contrary: I've read the Scriptures laid by him, and con only conclude the rendering is solid, in that, at least, the worthy from Sardis are seen in heaven, inheriting the promise of sitting on the throne; and this, accomplished even before the judgment of the great white throne.

And that we will judge, this was clearly stated in

[1Co 6:2-3 NASB95] 2 Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? If the world is judged by you, are you not competent [to] [constitute] the smallest law courts? 3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more matters of this life?​

So, I can only perceive your lack of knowledge in God's Word; which reminds me of those spoken of in the Scriptures, that do not know what they are so assertive about:

[1Ti 1:6-7 NASB20] 6 Some people have strayed from these things and have turned aside to fruitless discussion, 7 wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions.​
I read the prophecy sequentially -
Rev 5 is before the marriage of the Lamb and Bride.
Rev 7 shows the multitudes that are "sealed"
The trumpets are blown so we can become the part of the host (war against satan of this world)
The vials are the punishment of marked christendom (hypocrites of the word of God)
Rev 19 is the marriage of the Lamb and Bride.

Judgement is solely in the Authority of God. Jesus is to receive the Absolute Sovereignty before God. It will not be shared with human souls. That is what a King means.

Only through Grace is one saved. Faith alone is dead. If your faith tells you to judge yourself ... Kind of weird for a Christian? In God's eyes, how is this doctrine to be understood? By saying you may judge yourself, where is your seat with respect to the Most High?

I recommend you worship Him in spirit and in truth. Let go of your primitive fables and know your place with respect to God and Jesus.

Dec 8, 2021
The seven year period is kind of a strawman. It is a term that requires constant influx of fables and conjectures unconstrained by the bible. It requires some sort of faith other than to the One God and to the Only Messiah.
No part of Scripture has ever (nor is neither will be) a strawman:

[2Ti 3:16 NASB95] 16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching,
for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness.

[Psa 119:160 NASB95] 160 The sum of Your word is truth, And every one of Your righteous
ordinances is everlasting.​

The seven year period is a key and solid element of the end times prophecy, and it ceratianly doesn't require any fables (myths) nor conjecturing to be understood: the Words given to Daniel and John, along with historical data, are the only way to understand it. Whereas fables (myths) and conjectures only lead to further confusion:

[2Ti 4:3-4 NASB95] 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;
but [wanting] to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers
in accordance to their own desires, 4 and will turn away their ears
from the truth and will turn aside to myths.​

Numerical figures are the very basis for understanding the book of Revelations and Daniel; which, in part, you yourself are acknowledging further to be a literal amount of years. But from the top you're considering it to be a straw man? So, a strawman stuffed with something that's made out fo worn-out, used clothing, something that would haphazardly stick to the ground, and will be destined to be burned? But the Word of God lives and abides forever:

[Isa 40:8 NASB95] 8 The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever.​

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
So what is this 7 year period that you speak? It is the arithmetic done without any due consideration of the Scriptures –

So to answer your question, we are in the last days. How much time left? Not much, in my conjecture (you must know thief in the night verse). My interpretations, based on Scriptures alone, is that most the verses are fulfilled. The problem is not how much time is left, it is where you stand. If you don’t know where you are, you won’t go where you want.
Oh Where do I start? I wanted to start with your straw man on the top but, here near the bottom you did give me the number (7= 1 Week) to work with. But as we predicted, you would not tell us what the indicators are for the people who will fall into this time period. You would not tell us: How will people know they are in this seven year time period? This was the Question! We did not ask you how much time is left for us! Only (How will people know they are in this time period? and at what point in this time period will they know, so they could at least count back from that day and know when it began?) OK, we said we would answer what we knew you would not... Understanding our Question Starts out by acknowledging we are in the times of the Gentiles; The times of Israel's (Partial) hardening.

Rom 11:25 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has passed through;

Another way the scriptures say it, is that we are the Galilee of the Gentiles.

Mat 4:15 “THE LAND OF ZEBULUN AND THE LAND OF NAPHTALI,
BY THE WAY OF THE SEA, BEYOND THE JORDAN, GALILEE OF THE GENTILES—​

Lactose Said, The problem is not how much time is left, it is where you stand. If you don’t know where you are, you won’t go where you want.[/QUOTE]

We were asking you for a starting point and all you were giving us was "Arithmetic" you are equating as being some kind of "Straw man"

So Please try to answer our Question: Again, So we can see if there is any wisdom in you other than it being of a straw man (worldly wisdom)...​

Oh, I do want to Quote something you said on the top: Lactose suggests the need for a faith that goes beyond one God and Savoir; as follows: "It requires some sort of faith other than to the One God and to the Only Messiah."

Below is the Savior, the Scriptures/the Savior says WE CAN BE IN Him!!

Jhn 17:16 "They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.​

Jhn 17:21 that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; 23 I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me

Dec 8, 2021
Rev 7 shows the multitudes that are "sealed"
The trumpets are blown so we can become the part of the host (war against satan of this world)
The vials are the punishment of marked christendom (hypocrites of the word of God)
Rev 19 is the marriage of the Lamb and Bride.

Judgement is solely in the Authority of God. Jesus is to receive the Absolute Sovereignty before God. It will not be shared with human souls. That is what a King means.

Only through Grace is one saved. Faith alone is dead. If your faith tells you to judge yourself ... Kind of weird for a Christian? In God's eyes, how is this doctrine to be understood? By saying you may judge yourself, where is your seat with respect to the Most High?

I recommend you worship Him in spirit and in truth. Let go of your primitive fables and know your place with respect to God and Jesus.
I worship the Father in Spirit and in truth. Christ is in me (2Cor. 13:5), and He is in me, and the Father as well (Jn 17:23); and my place with respect to the Most High will be (for me to be) sitting on the throne. And with regards to my salvation: it is by faith in my Savior that I've intered into this grace; and I rejoice in the certainty of the glory of God.

Rev 3:21-22 ‘He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne,
just as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
22 'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.'"

[Rom 5:2 NASB95] 2 through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace
in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God.

[Eph 2:8 NASB95] 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith;
and that not of yourselves, [it is] the gift of God.

[1Ti 1:14 NASB95] 14 and the grace of our Lord was more than abundant,
with the faith and love which are [found] in Christ Jesus.​

Jul 24, 2021
Oh Where do I start? I wanted to start with your straw man on the top but, here near the bottom you did give me the number (7= 1 Week) to work with. But as we predicted, you would not tell us what the indicators are for the people who will fall into this time period. You would not tell us: How will people know they are in this seven year time period? This was the Question! We did not ask you how much time is left for us! Only (How will people know they are in this time period? and at what point in this time period will they know, so they could at least count back from that day and know when it began?) OK, we said we would answer what we knew you would not...

Understanding our Question Starts out by acknowledging we are in the times of the Gentiles; The times of Israel's (Partial) hardening.

Rom 11:25 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has passed through;

Another way the scriptures say it, is that we are the Galilee of the Gentiles.

Mat 4:15 “THE LAND OF ZEBULUN AND THE LAND OF NAPHTALI,
BY THE WAY OF THE SEA, BEYOND THE JORDAN, GALILEE OF THE GENTILES—​

Lactose Said, The problem is not how much time is left, it is where you stand. If you don’t know where you are, you won’t go where you want.

We were asking you for a starting point and all you were giving us was "Arithmetic" you are equating as being some kind of "Straw man"

So Please try to answer our Question: Again, So we can see if there is any wisdom in you other than it being of a straw man (worldly wisdom)...​

Oh, I do want to Quote something you said on the top: Lactose suggests the need for a faith that goes beyond one God and Savoir; as follows: "It requires some sort of faith other than to the One God and to the Only Messiah."

Below is the Savior, the Scriptures/the Savior says WE CAN BE IN Him!!

Jhn 17:16 "They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.​

Jhn 17:21 that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; 23 I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me
It is your doctrine. Must I explain? Very well.
The remanent 1 week is the seven years. 1 week x 7 days/week x 1 year/day = 7 years. (not my calculations, the tribbers)

All of christendom are in this time period from Jesus' birth to the endtimes (fall of babylon ...). If you at least identify as Christian, you are in it.
What to expect are 2 witnesses, seven headed monsters, false prophets,etc ... (see Book of Revelation)
Once again all christendom is included in this "7 years" (your words not mine). When you are born, you are in it.
On the left or right hand side of Jesus? That is the question. Not escaping and still keep one's worldly sophistry.

Consider
Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:25 speaks of integrating gentiles with the jews in Christ. Not the sign of the end times.

Consider
Matt 4:14 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
Matt 4:15 is a prophecy fulfilled not a sign of the endtimes

What I am saying?
"You are in it. Be a Christian endure whatever comes, in the name of Jesus" End time is from birth of Jesus to the Day of the Lord. Love Him or leave Him.

Here is your false faiths,
1) all the events of Revelation will be achieved in 7 years.
2) You can eat your cake and have it.

Only God can open the Book of Life. Only Jesus will have Absolute Sovereignty.
We are contingent creatures living by the Grace of God. Be comfortable with this mystery before you preach.

Jul 24, 2021
I worship the Father in Spirit and in truth. Christ is in me (2Cor. 13:5), and He is in me, and the Father as well (Jn 17:23); and my place with respect to the Most High will be (for me to be) sitting on the throne. And with regards to my salvation: it is by faith in my Savior that I've intered into this grace; and I rejoice in the certainty of the glory of God.

Rev 3:21-22 ‘He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne,
just as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
22 'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.'"

[Rom 5:2 NASB95] 2 through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace
in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God.

[Eph 2:8 NASB95] 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith;
and that not of yourselves, [it is] the gift of God.

[1Ti 1:14 NASB95] 14 and the grace of our Lord was more than abundant,
with the faith and love which are [found] in Christ Jesus.​
A simple question - where in the Scriptures is the 7 years written? Show me the verse where it is explicitly written. To my knowledge it is not. I have explained how it was calculated and the implication and premise if the doctrine is not acceptable to me.
Asking someone to admit there is a seven year period while there is no such statement, is it not the epitome of a strawman argument? More importantly, that which is not in the Scriptures and taught has a definite implication.

Saying that you will be with the Most Worthy Lamb, in the Presence of God, so you may judge as Jesus and sit at God's throne, is north of arrogance, south of unScriptural, and down from abysmal.
Consider Matt 23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
Once again all christendom is included in this "7 years" (your words not mine). When you are born, you are in it.
On the left or right hand side of Jesus? That is the question. Not escaping and still keep one's worldly sophistry.
(((((All Christendom is included in the "7 years"))))) So are you Quoting me as saying what is in parenthesis? Because if this is what you are saying; please use the quoting feature so people can see what I really said... Also what you are saying is so vague; I don't know that anyone is going to be able to make heads nor tails of it...

The verse are fine... It's that your commentary is vague... You still haven't answered our Question.

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
There is a big problem with what you are saying here: The RCC after murdering scores of people/mainly Jews; That is, murdering them in order to obtain original manuscripts of Revelations. Of which manuscripts there are exactly none that are known to exist; (I am talking about the originals all being gone.) Therefore we are only having copies far removed from the originals (most by two hundred years or more.) Your whole narrative is that of the Great Harlot; an organization that has taken the plagues of Revelations out into the whole world while riding the backs of the sea beasts; that is, merchant/military vessels. Twenty-three million dead in the Americas in less than a century(and I am using the lower figures here); this as the result of the Spanish Portuguese invasion/the abomination of desolation. An invasion that was a major boost to the Vatican Treasury. The potter buying fields in the blood soaked lands; the Harlot's mouth an open grave for foreigners, Her cup full of abominations. All of this Guarantees, that her hand has been in it, adding leaven to the scriptures. But the following (from Jesus) sets the truth straight, rebutting the alleged marriage in the after life: God's providence revealing the forgery of Revelations 19:7-9; a forgery dripping with the harlot's subduction.

Luk 20:35 but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; 36 because they cannot even die anymore, because they are like angels, and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.​

Dec 8, 2021
There is a big problem with what you are saying here: The RCC after murdering scores of people/mainly Jews; That is, murdering them in order to obtain original manuscripts of Revelations. Of which manuscripts there are exactly none that are known to exist; (I am talking about the originals all being gone.) Therefore we are only having copies far removed from the originals (most by two hundred years or more.) Your whole narrative is that of the Great Harlot; an organization that has taken the plagues of Revelations out into the whole world while riding the backs of the sea beasts; that is, merchant/military vessels. Twenty-three million dead in the Americas in less than a century(and I am using the lower figures here); this as the result of the Spanish Portuguese invasion/the abomination of desolation. An invasion that was a major boost to the Vatican Treasury. The potter buying fields in the blood soaked lands; the Harlot's mouth an open grave for foreigners, Her cup full of abominations. All of this Guarantees, that her hand has been in it, adding leaven to the scriptures. But the following (from Jesus) sets the truth straight, rebutting the alleged marriage in the after life: God's providence revealing the forgery of Revelations 19:7-9; a forgery dripping with the harlot's subduction.

Luk 20:35 but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; 36 because they cannot even die anymore, because they are like angels, and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.​
What I have read here by Friend is information we, in Mexico, had lacked of for CENTURIES, Information that people/believers who live in certain European countries had access to as early as the 1200's (or the 1600's, in the case of the U.S.) So, historically your European ancestors were first to be aware of the true identity and trajectory of the Harlot (RCC), both from the biblical and historic perspectives. Which was to their advantage, in order for them to know what to do to break and escape from her spells all over Europe expressed in Censorship, Inquisition, Enforcement of the Catholic Religion and none other, Stealing of lands, Exaction of taxes ("tithing"); Slavery, Forced labor; and targeted and mass murder. But then, by the late 1400's, She, riding Her transoceanic Beast, came to our shores in America to do the same with "renovated vigor."

These historical facts used to be hidden from the Mexican society. Even the conquest of the Americas used to be painted to ourselves at school in quite romantic actual paintings, sculptures and literature. Little did we know about the murderous censorship of the braves who dare to denounce Who She really was... But, more about that some other day....

Another point I'd like to comment here is this:

If the RCC has been the custodian of the Scriptures (as She proclaims), how is it She was incapable of guarding the original book of Revelations, the most important book in the bible to discern the end times? To me, knowing Her behavior, not just in my country or the Latin American countries, but wherever She has put her foot on throughout Her existence, there's only one conclusion, and that is:

She herself is the Champion Censorship and in Book Burning, Champion in Forgeries and adulterations.
She is the one who used to say, "Nobody knows me" (for who She really is):​

Isa 47:8-10 “Now hear this, you sensual one, who is always dwelling securely, who says in her heart, ‘I am, and there is no one else besides me. I will never sit as a widow, nor will I ever know the loss of children.’

9 “But on the contrary, these two things will come on you suddenly in one day: Loss of children, and you will become a widow. All of this will come on you in full strength despite your many sorceries, and the great power of your spells.

10 You were feeling secure in your wickedness and said, ‘No one sees me [for what I really am].’ “All of your wisdom and knowledge has deluded you; because of this, you say in your heart, ‘I am, and there’s no one else besides me.’”​

But in spite of all Her efforts to mislead, even with what's been left of Revelations
we have been able to come to know the full meaning of "The Seven Years,"
"The 42-Month period," "The 1260-Day period," "The Two Witnesses,"
"The Beast(s)," etc.... ; because we're backing up ourselves counting on the integrity
of the books of the Law and the Prophets ("The Old Testament,")
that the Jewish people have guarded with their lives.​

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
worship him in spirit and in truth." When we die we are to wait for Judgement not become judging spirits.
As with almost everything you say; The Scriptures are proving you a liar:

1Co 6:3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more matters of this life?

Rom 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.​

Dec 8, 2021
Here is the narrative of the mystery.
The sixth trumpet blew

Rev 10:7But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be fulfilled, just as He proclaimed to His servants the prophets.”

The seventh trumpet blew

Hear if you have ears, All Glory to God.

Two witnesses endured and were killed and raised to heaven before the end of days.

Seventh trumpet roars and praises God as Lord and His Anointed King
Let the punishment begin.

History revealed -
Woman with Child King and the dragon in hot pursuit
There was a war in heaven
Woman was chased with a flood "like a river" from the dragon's mouth
Beast from the sea. Beast from the earth. The mark of the beast

The last mysteries are yet to be fulfilled
144000 places, The 3 Angels of Woe. Fallen Babylon. Harvest of the Earth. The Song of Moses and the Lamb - singing praises to the One True God.

If you have wisdom, all you do is fill in the blanks to understand the mystery.
As far as I can see, nowhere in your reply are you addressing the main, central issue, which is in the title of this very thread:

"Reading the First five Chapters of Revelations Without Stopping
(and reading them as if our lives depended on it!")​

That's why you just cannot appraise even the slightest piece of beauty of it all. Otherwise you would glory in the Lord's promises, as is being shown in many parts of the passage, like:

[Rev 1:6 NASB95] 6 and He has made us [to be] a kingdom, priests to His God and Father--to Him [be] the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

[Rev 3:12 NASB95] 12 'He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.

[Rev 3:12, 21 NASB95] 12 'He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name. ... 21 'He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne...​

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
3) pretribulation rapture is antiScriptural and hence blasphemous. We are commanded to die with Christ not to bypass it. Only Jesus is given All Authority, that is why only He is worthy. Rev 20:5 indicates the second resurrection after a 1000 years. There is only 1 first resurrection for the unblemished.
Lactose says: "Only Jesus is given All Authority, that is why only He is worthy."

But here is what Savior and the Apostle Paul says:

Rev 2:26 'He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, TO HIM I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS; 27 AND HE SHALL RULE THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON, AS THE VESSELS OF THE POTTER ARE BROKEN TO PIECES, just as I also have received authority from My Father; 28 and I will give him the morning star.

Rev 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”

Rev 2:29 'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'

Rom 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel.”​

1Co 6:3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more matters of this life?

Luk 20:34-36 Jesus said to them, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage,
35 but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; 36 for they cannot even die anymore, because they are like angels, and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.​

Lactose says: "the pretribulation rapture is anti-scriptural, hence blasphemous"

But here's what Jesus and John Says:

Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne

Rev 3:10-11 ‘Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which will come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 'I am coming suddenly; hold fast what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

Luk 17:26 "And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 they were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.​

Luk 17:33-35, 37 "Whoever seeks to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34 "I tell you, on that night there will be two in one bed; one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 "There will be two women grinding at the same place; one will be taken and the other will be left. 37 And answering they said to Him, "Where, Lord?" And He said to them, "Where the body is, there also the vultures will be gathered."

Rev 3:21 ‘He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, just as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

Rev 4:1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.”

Rev 4:5 Out from the throne come flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder. And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God; Jesus Says:
Rev 1:20a, c
“As for the mystery c the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Rev 5:6 And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth.

Mat 13:41 "The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 "Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.​

Mat 5:14 “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden;​

Rom 8:21 that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to what is perishing into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.

1Co 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?

Jhn 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and will come to him and make His abode with him.

Rev 3:12 ‘He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.

Rev 21:22 I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
23 And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it. 25 In the daytime (for there will be no night there) its gates will never be closed; 26 and they will bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it​

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
We are convinced there’s no greater insight one can have than what is revealed in the Book of Revelations. The Book of Revelations gives us a view of the past, the present, and the future.​

Rev 1:3 - Blessed is he who reads, and those who hear the words of this prophecy, taking heed of the things which are written in it; because the time is near.​

These prophecies give us the ability to see the world as God sees it; thus, coming to know God’s friends and foes, and the outcome of everything that’s important to Him; that is, showing who the True Sheep are, as opposed to Goats and Wolves in sheep's clothing, who are holding the history of killing them.​

Jhn 16:2 - “They will make you outcasts from the synagogue, and an hour is coming for everyone who kills you to think that he is offering service to God.”​

No other literary work in Human History could ever be considered as important as the Revelations. We dare say it is a book second to no other, rich in metaphor and numeric calculation, and telling of the true Gospel. Yet no other book has so completely alluded us as to the full meaning God intended for it. In order to understand this mystery, it starts by first understanding where these truths came from, that is, originally.

Jhn 4:22 “You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, because salvation is from the Jews.”

No other people of God were going to be so completely marred with violence than that of the Jews. For this reason the book of Revelations tells the story of Seven Beasts, that is, Empires having been influenced by the Scarlet Beast, which would be enemies of the truth.​

Rom 1:18 The wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness.

The book of Revelations, and the book of Daniel, along with many other prophecies throughout the Scriptures, are telling of a woman riding the scarlet beast, directing affairs throughout the times of six empires; yet she was destined to live securely while riding all of these to their death.

Isa 47:8 “Now, then, hear this, you sensual one, who dwells securely, who says in your heart, ‘I am, and there is no one besides me. I will not sit as a widow, nor know loss of children.’”
The book of Revelations paints the picture of who this woman is, and the relationships she’s held with the Beasts of the earth since the tower of Babel, when all of Her lovers were dispersed.

Isa 47:1 “Come down and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon; Sit on the ground without a throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans! For you shall no longer be called tender and delicate.”​

The book of Revelations was held to be a vendetta from the Jews on the empire that destroyed their Temple. Yet, “the eternal city,” Rome, would not have it, creating their own Twelve Apostles and Church; who through imposters, and later “Saint” Hippolytus of Rome, would set out to destroy the Jews.

Rev 2:2 “I know your deeds and your toil and perseverance, and that you cannot tolerate evil men, and you put to the test those who call themselves apostles, and they are not, and you found them to be false.”​

2Co 11:13 These men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.

So committed was the effort to destroy any Idea of the 6th Beast being Rome, that Satan had to divide His empire, separating it into the East and the West. But the “common clay” and the iron are mingled, not divided. These are two empires (which are now global) laying right over top of each other.​

But a vendetta from the Jews had to be taken a step further (even from long ago,) that it was the Jews themselves that were the Great Harlot, not a Religious Hierarchy from Rome. And this is the Story of manuscripts (Copies) far removed from the originals, but with finger prints leading us back to the Truth.

The Plagues Of This Book

Revelations Twenty-two eighteen (below) provides that G5100 appropriately takes its plural form. This takes the verse to its truest form.

Rev 22:18 - I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if some/G5100 add to them, God will add upon/G1909 them/G846, the plagues which are written in this book.

Historically speaking, Europe wears the earmarks of being associated with those having added and taken away from the word of God; those receiving the plagues of this book. History has characterized Europe (more than any geographical area) as being war torn, and by the close of the age of discovery having taken these lusts for power and riches out to the rest of the world. Very few nations have escaped the dire effects these invasions were having on man and animals, often with the destruction of the environment that sustained them: (the abomination of desolation)

Where there’s transgression in a Land, the princes will be many.

Pro 28:2 - By the transgression of a land, many are its princes, but by a man of understanding and knowledge, so it endures.

Europe is the epitome of a land constantly torn by war and parceled out to many rulers over the last two thousand years; and through all this, the Harlot would carve out security for herself; one who was constantly prospering while coronating Her many Lovers.

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
Isa 47:1, 6-8 - “Come down and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon; Sit on the ground without a throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans! Because you shall no longer be called tender and delicate. 6 I was angry with My people, I profaned My heritage, giving them into your hand. You did not show mercy to them, but on the aged you made your yoke very heavy. 7 Yet you said, ‘I will be a queen/bride forever.’ These things you did not consider nor did you remember the outcome of them. 8 Now then, hear this you sensual one, who dwells securely, who says in your heart, ‘I am, and there is no one besides me. I will not sit as a widow, nor will I ever know the loss of children.’”

Rev 18:7-9, 21 - “To the degree that she glorified herself and lived sensuously, to the same degree give her torment and mourning; because she says in her heart, ‘I SIT as A QUEEN AND I AM NOT A WIDOW, and will never see mourning.’ 8 For this reason in one day her plagues will come: pestilence, mourning, and famine, and she will be burned up with fire; because the Lord God who judges her is strong. 9 And the kings of the earth, who committed acts of immorality and lived sensuously with her, will cry and lament over her when they see the smoke of her burning.” ... 21 Then a strong angel picked up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, “So will Babylon, the great city, be thrown down with violence, and will not be found any longer.”

The Rise of Europe followed in the pattern of Roman conquest of Eurasia and Africa; and, with “The Age of Discovery”, She conquered almost eighty percent of the world by the twentieth century. https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/europe/2015-10-07/how-europe-conquered-world

The victims of this aggression are almost everywhere the Sea beasts and Harlot have taken their passions. Also, many pristine islands, never having rats, have all but been destroyed. Thousands of animal species became extinct, and their humble native inhabitants famished, by the Harlot’s insatiable desire for riches. Tens of millions of Native Americans died from diseases they were having no immunities to https://www.se.edu/native-american/...s/49/2019/09/A-NAS-2017-Proceedings-Smith.pdf.

Europe’s ancient History is one marred by constant infighting/wars and plagues, and by taking this pattern of aggression to the rest of the world, thus looting the nations, with many of the Popes signed on. The Harlot never went anywhere to lift others up; but on the contrary: to glorify and enrich herself. This is The abomination of desolation. This is the one having adulterated the word of God, having added and taken away from its words. This is the Woman having leavened the Kingdom of God.

Luk 13:20-21 - Again He said, “To what shall I compare the kingdom of God? 21 It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three pecks of flour until it was all leavened.”

Mat 21:20 - The disciples were amazed and asked, "How did the fig tree wither
all at once?"

The miracle of the fig tree denotes our ability to effect the removal of the fig tree/corrupt teachers/governance, or oppressive nations/mountains; reducing these to levels of insignificance (like being at the bottom of the sea)

Mat 21:21-22 - Savior answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. 22 All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”

[Rev 18:21 NASB] Then a strong angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, "So will Babylon, the great city, be thrown down with violence, and will not be found any longer.

The Story of the Iron/Babylon/Babylon the Great and the Clay feet/potter/The Great Harlot
They are now sitting on many waters.

The beast's empire/the harlots secular arm

Rev 13:7 It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him.

the harlot's empire/the beast's seeking support/vote from her constituency

Rev 17:15 And he said to me, "The waters which you saw where the harlot sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues. 18 "The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth."​

Below are land divisions related to The Iron/Mountains/Beasts of the earth; and that of the Clay/Potter/Virgin Daughter of Babylon/The Mother of Harlots/Babylon the Great/The Great Harlot; But the Seventh Beast of the future will rule the whole world, but only for a short time.

Example of (one) of the Iron/beasts' empires
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_USA_showing_state_names.png

Example of (one) of the Clay/Potter's/Harlot's empires
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:US_Roman_Catholic_dioceses_map.svg

Europe as it relates to the Iron/Beasts' land divisions
https://gisgeography.com/europe-map/

Europe as it relates to the Clay/Potter's/Harlot's land divisions
https://vividmaps.com/detailed-map-of-catholic-dioceses-in/

The world as it relates to the Iron/Beasts' land divisions
https://vividmaps.com/detailed-map-of-catholic-dioceses-in/

The world as it relates to the Clay/Potter's/Harlot's land divisions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...atholic_provinces_and_top-level_groupings.png

Dec 8, 2021
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26a And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary;

v24 states that a 70 weeks are to complete the transition from sinful world (to finish the transgression) to the Kingdom of Christ (to make an end of sins, to make reconciliation for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to anoint the most Holy).

I have almost quoted the entire verse verbatim. It is plainly written so you all can see.

[1] The 70 week is determined (imposed by God) till New Jerusalem is established, the Tree of Life is agrowing and when babylon and its fabulous conjurers are toss into the fire. It is written, so refute if you will.

V25 and 26a states that there are 2 other periods – 7 weeks and 62 weeks. Here a the happenings
a) the decree to restore the second temple
b) the temple square to be built again
c) Jesus to be cut off (crucified)
d) the romans pillage the temple

The 7 weeks are commanded (decreed by God) to finish the temple with the walls and square(see points a and b).

[2] Temple was started in 539 BC and ended with Nehemiah 444-424 BC. No need to count the days as it is decree done by the will of God.

After the 62 weeks, Jesus is killed and the temple is destroyed(see points c and d). Note the word “after”.

[3] Any point in time from the Birth to the Death of Jesus is a valid point to ascribe the end of the 62 week period. Consider the Birth of the Messiah as the end of the 62 weeks, estimated at 6-4 BC.

Check the prophecy – 62 weeks, 7 years/week, 360 days/lunar-year, 364.25 days/solar-year = 429 solar years. 429 + 6 = 435 BC was the beginning of the 62 week period, right in the middle of Nehemiah’s tenure.

[1] Here you are mixing part of what comprehends the fulfillment of the 70th week with components which will be accomplished later: Babylon will certainly fall at the end of the 70th week (end of the last 7-year period, as was shown to John); but the establishment of the New Jerusalem will only be fulfilled AFTER the 1000-year kingdom on earth (and the same goes regarding the tree of life.)

[2 and 3] Daniel’s vision regarding the End Times included Seventy weeks of years (70 x 7 = 490 years.) These weeks of years started at 445 B.C. (NOT in 439 B.C.,) when Artaxerxes, king of Persia, issued the decree allowing Nehemiah and the Jews’ return to rebuild Jerusalem.

And with this, following up to the close of the 69th week, at which time Savior was impaled ("cut off"), leaving the remaining week of years to be fulfilled in the future.

Firstly, “Seven weeks” (7x7) accounts for the 49 years to rebuild Jerusalem “along with the plaza and moat”: At times during the forty-nine-years, they were receiving threats from the nations around them.

Neh 4:7-8 - When Sanballat, Tobiah, the Arabs, the Ammonites and the Ashdodites heard that
the repair of the walls of Jerusalem went on, and that the breaches began to be closed,
they were very angry. 8 All of them plotted together to come to fight against
Jerusalem and to cause harm in it.

Then 62 more weeks of years: 434 years, when Savior was Impaled (33AD); leaving the remaining week (seven years) to be fulfilled in the Great Tribulations.​

[3] The end of the 7 + 62 weeks of years ( = 69 WEEKS = 483 YEARS) is the fulfillment of Messiah being cut off in ca. 38 A.D. (considering the aprox. 5 year miscalculation on the part of the Gregorian calendar)

Astronomer Discovers Mistake in Gregorian Calendar - Sada El balad (see.news)

What year was Jesus Christ born? (compellingtruth.org)

Pope Benedict Disputes Jesus’ Date of Birth | TIME.com

Therefore, sixty-nine weeks of years were elapsed when Israel’s Prophecy Time Clock stopped upon Savior being executed, leaving 1 Week of Years (7 Years) pending, and to be fulfilled in the 70th Week; and will resume once the Church is snatched up.

So, the remaining 7-year period is arithmetically literal, as prophesied in Daniel, NOT​

Dec 8, 2021
So, the remaining 7-year period is arithmetically literal, as prophesied in Daniel, NOT....

So, the remaining 7-year period is arithmetically literal, as prophesied in Daniel, NOT done without due consideration to Scripture (and history)

Jul 24, 2021
(((((All Christendom is included in the "7 years"))))) So are you Quoting me as saying what is in parenthesis? Because if this is what you are saying; please use the quoting feature so people can see what I really said... Also what you are saying is so vague; I don't know that anyone is going to be able to make heads nor tails of it...

The verse are fine... It's that your commentary is vague... You still haven't answered our Question.
I will state it here to all who hears and reads. Everybody is in the final days. Christendom will be judged. Babylon will fall whether you think you are in it or not.

Your teaching of the 7 years are your doctrines, not mine. It is a false doctrine that leads people astray. Your words - 7 years. Your doctrine. Not a sword of truth but a plastic spoon.

Weave, point and report as much as you will. It is no concern for me.

Jul 24, 2021

I don't understand a single statement you have made. It sounds like a mix of liberation theology with mormonism. Both of these subjects are of no interest to me.

In Luke 20:35, where does it give you authority to judge as God and to be resurrected before Jesus? It is not worth discussing the nuance of this verse and you cannot even accept Jesus as Firstborn.