Real pandemic vs fake pandemic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Lets have a look at some objective data and evidence about this covid pandemic..
bandicam 2020-12-27 14-01-29-389.jpg
A vast difference...

Here is a checklist to help determine weather or not we are in a pandemic

bandicam 2020-12-13 21-20-13-984.jpg

Well then... Its quite clear that we nave nothing but a fake pandemic here

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
The biggest piece of objective evidence is this...
bandicam 2020-12-18 08-49-04-136 - Copy (2).jpg
Official CDC count of total annual deaths shows us that there were less deaths last year than previously

bandicam 2021-01-02 14-23-23-446.jpg

These are objective facts but few people do facts anymore

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The biggest piece of objective evidence is this...
View attachment 224398
Official CDC count of total annual deaths shows us that there were less deaths last year than previously

View attachment 224399

These are objective facts but few people do facts anymore
The criminal negligence of the MSM in failing to report the facts has not only allowed this criminal conspiracy to continue day after day, but has actually promoted it.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
The criminal negligence of the MSM in failing to report the facts has not only allowed this criminal conspiracy to continue day after day, but has actually promoted it.
True... What an example of the power that the media has and how they can influence people...

2+2=4... Right...

bandicam 2021-01-09 12-56-25-968.jpg

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
i have been tracking the c d c death numbers for a while.

as of about this time last week, they were reporting about 80,000 more deaths than last year.

after not looking for 5-6 days, i looked again and they had added about 300,000 extra deaths, that closely matched the virus numbers .

guess they caught on to the fact that many of us were running the numbers from previous years compared to this year and made the adjustment to get the numbers to match the virus numbers.

so, based on the original numbers, it seems there were about 50,000 or so actual virus deaths, and 20-30000 others most likely due to people not getting medical treatments and stress and elderly people isolated away from their families and giving up..

and, no one is talking about this, but i have a aunt and uncle in their 80's , and were pretty much isolated from most of the family.
my aunt started to decline in health, and when the family started to go and check on them, she was not taking her meds properly.

( found pills on the kitchen table and on the floor).

so, she would have been gone by now if they were not being checked on.

and, i promise you all, this is not a uncommon incident....

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
i have been tracking the c d c death numbers for a while.

as of about this time last week, they were reporting about 80,000 more deaths than last year.

after not looking for 5-6 days, i looked again and they had added about 300,000 extra deaths, that closely matched the virus numbers .

guess they caught on to the fact that many of us were running the numbers from previous years compared to this year and made the adjustment to get the numbers to match the virus numbers.

so, based on the original numbers, it seems there were about 50,000 or so actual virus deaths, and 20-30000 others most likely due to people not getting medical treatments and stress and elderly people isolated away from their families and giving up..

and, no one is talking about this, but i have a aunt and uncle in their 80's , and were pretty much isolated from most of the family.
my aunt started to decline in health, and when the family started to go and check on them, she was not taking her meds properly.

( found pills on the kitchen table and on the floor).

so, she would have been gone by now if they were not being checked on.

and, i promise you all, this is not a uncommon incident....
In Australia i can pull up graphs of flu/pneumonia, heart disease and a few others to clearly see a decrease in those deaths as well... The thing is this, Dr Birx admitted a long time ago that they were putting people down as dying from covid even if they had other diseases yet they kept going... We have testimonies of doctors and nurses telling us that hospitals and medical centers are getting extra bonus money for covid deaths and so on and so on... So many different lies and contradictions we have that im absolutely amazed that the media is still pushing the narrative in such an effective manner

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
In Australia i can pull up graphs of flu/pneumonia, heart disease and a few others to clearly see a decrease in those deaths as well... The thing is this, Dr Birx admitted a long time ago that they were putting people down as dying from covid even if they had other diseases yet they kept going... We have testimonies of doctors and nurses telling us that hospitals and medical centers are getting extra bonus money for covid deaths and so on and so on... So many different lies and contradictions we have that im absolutely amazed that the media is still pushing the narrative in such an effective manner

if you want to know how the media is controlling the narrative, look up " operation lockstep".

that will be worth your time to look into..

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
if you want to know how the media is controlling the narrative, look up " operation lockstep".

that will be worth your time to look into..
Ye written about 10 years ago. Almost like a plan.

Lately iv been looking closer at how Marxist ideology worked its way to the west slowly over decades
The communists subversion of America, defeat an enemy over time without force
If your interested in that i can link a lecture that can't be beaten on this subject
Its from the 80s and is very prophetic

C

CeeCee

Lets have a look at some objective data and evidence about this covid pandemic..
View attachment 224396
A vast difference...

View attachment 224397

I have been in the medical field 20+ yearsAnd I have to tell you is very frustrating to watch... Doctors are terrified as well as nursing staff to go against the status quo. When they clearly know what they’re doing is against all that they’ve been taught over the years as well as protocol! I am constantly praying to God about the issue. But I do understand God knows everything and sees everything and will deal with it appropriately in his timing.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
View attachment 224396
A vast difference...

View attachment 224397

the Spanish flu had 50 million deaths.
Covid has about 48 million less.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I have been in the medical field 20+ yearsAnd I have to tell you is very frustrating to watch... Doctors are terrified as well as nursing staff to go against the status quo. When they clearly know what they’re doing is against all that they’ve been taught over the years as well as protocol! I am constantly praying to God about the issue. But I do understand God knows everything and sees everything and will deal with it appropriately in his timing.
Don't take this personally but... To be honest im not very happy with the silence of the public medical staff... Not at all...
STAND UP FOR HUMANITY... They're concerned about loosing their jobs and licenses and feeding their kids. Ok i get that, but this is bigger that one family or 100 families... We're talking about the future of humanity here... According to some doctors this has the potential to wipe out humanity if they get the experimental vaccine wrong

Is that worth keeping quite... To me the medical staff that know and are going along with it have blood on their hands. Selfish ambition is a sin. There is a resistance group of doctors the frontline workers with Dr Gold who sacrificed her job to speak up cos she knows this is bigger than her. Other doctors as well that iv seen have had their licenses taken and been banned for speaking out...

Then u have 50 million Americans who applied for unemployment benefits, they have families too. I don't know how many people have become homeless but im one of them, living out of a van... Then u have mental conditions which is hard to explain and hard to comprehend. But for us this is a trauma. Its the same mental state as being in jail, in psychology its called induced compliance which will later on develop into PTSD for most

If all the medical staff just planned and stood up at once it would have an impacts thats so enormous that i think it would trigger the collapse of this massive worldwide scam. The big pharma demons would get arrested and charged. Sure it will leave some patients stranded and even left to die but at least it would save the future of humanity from a life of needles, sickness and oppression...

You think God will intervene? Satan is the prince of this world the bible says and we have been given free will.
It never says that God will save this world.

I tried to say "they" instead of "you" in this post... I apologize if i missed any

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Just thinking of those poor patients that would be left behind if they strike...
Perhaps split shift strikes or leave a minimum amount of staff behind and rotate them...
I dunno but remaining mute for personal reasons is greedy

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
If all the medical staff just planned and stood up at once it would have an impacts thats so enormous that i think it would trigger the collapse of this massive worldwide scam. The big pharma demons would get arrested and charged. Sure it will leave some patients stranded and even left to die but at least it would save the future of humanity from a life of needles, sickness and oppression...
Just think about this for a moment...

Everyone working in a medical field in the U.S.A. decides to stand on their moral conscience instead of surrendering to the fear of losing their job.

They all make the truth known concerning the real facts about what is happening - stopping the evil agenda in its tracks.

They expose every evil component of the modern medical machine.

They become heroes to their countrymen and others all over the world.

They become more trusted as being compassionate caregivers instead of being willing rather to "sell out" their patients - and their own conscience.

Some of them [temporarily] loose their job.

Because God is merciful, and they just saved humanity from the worst atrocity imaginable in the present day - they lack in nothing due to the amazingly abundant support of their countrymen. (They are heros now, remember?)

They are now the 'new majority'.

(Just pause a moment to let that sink in.)

They throw out the old greed-based system and create a new system that actually puts people first.

Everyone can then afford quality healthcare - without government programs or regulations.

Laws are changed to protect every individual from every corporation and government.

All because every medical professional took seriously the phrase:

Do No Harm

No
Matter
What

1 John 4:

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

When the people stand together in good faith for the good of all the people - they can accomplish anything.

When we allow 'divide and conquer' to separate us - so that we may be "picked off" one-by-one - we fail.

Unless we stand together with a [worthy] common goal - without fear - we cannot succeed.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Just think about this for a moment...

Everyone working in a medical field in the U.S.A. decides to stand on their moral conscience instead of surrendering to the fear of losing their job.

They all make the truth known concerning the real facts about what is happening - stopping the evil agenda in its tracks.

They expose every evil component of the modern medical machine.

They become heroes to their countrymen and others all over the world.

They become more trusted as being compassionate caregivers instead of being willing rather to "sell out" their patients - and their own conscience.

Some of them [temporarily] loose their job.

Because God is merciful, and they just saved humanity from the worst atrocity imaginable in the present day - they lack in nothing due to the amazingly abundant support of their countrymen. (They are heros now, remember?)

They are now the 'new majority'.

(Just pause a moment to let that sink in.)

They throw out the old greed-based system and create a new system that actually puts people first.

Everyone can then afford quality healthcare - without government programs or regulations.

Laws are changed to protect every individual from every corporation and government.

All because every medical professional took seriously the phrase:

Do No Harm

No
Matter
What

1 John 4:

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

When the people stand together in good faith for the good of all the people - they can accomplish anything.

When we allow 'divide and conquer' to separate us - so that we may be "picked off" one-by-one - we fail.

Unless we stand together with a [worthy] common goal - without fear - we cannot succeed.
I luv that so much i think i sent u some flowers and chocolate.

The medical staff... Im disappointed...Im disappointed in the media, the big retailers and every other institution that has been paid to go along with the biggest crime in the history of man. A crime that has devastated the world and has the potential of wiping out the human race. Im embarrassed to be a part of this era, ashamed to be part of this society.

But i thought u were on another planet when u went on to say what would of happened if the meds did that. Don't get me wrong its what would of been done but knowing the history of man, it would never be that way. The harder man tries to build a perfect society, a utopia, the more likely it will become a dystopia...

But then u returned back to the factual home base of truth in the end. Maybe u were fantasizing such a world for a minute, were u? Cos i do before snapping back to reality much like u did here... Division x 1,000,000,000,000

Thats what its been all about and ive been thinking and reflecting back to see how the western world got divided up, especially in the last 30 years or so. So many divisions i still haven't finished reflecting and making sense of it.

This moment in time will be written in history. The collapse of the west and rise of covid communism

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I luv that so much i think i sent u some flowers and chocolate.

The medical staff... Im disappointed...Im disappointed in the media, the big retailers and every other institution that has been paid to go along with the biggest crime in the history of man. A crime that has devastated the world and has the potential of wiping out the human race. Im embarrassed to be a part of this era, ashamed to be part of this society.

But i thought u were on another planet when u went on to say what would of happened if the meds did that. Don't get me wrong its what would of been done but knowing the history of man, it would never be that way. The harder man tries to build a perfect society, a utopia, the more likely it will become a dystopia...

But then u returned back to the factual home base of truth in the end. Maybe u were fantasizing such a world for a minute, were u? Cos i do before snapping back to reality much like u did here... Division x 1,000,000,000,000

Thats what its been all about and ive been thinking and reflecting back to see how the western world got divided up, especially in the last 30 years or so. So many divisions i still haven't finished reflecting and making sense of it.

This moment in time will be written in history. The collapse of the west and rise of covid communism
Of course, I know it is not really that simple. It was an illustration to point out that - if people could only see past their own fear and faults - [virtually] anything could be accomplished - and that - they are more in a position to "make a difference" than they realize...

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I know what is and is not possible / probable / practical. And, the spiritual condition of the country is against us.

The 'message' of my example, however, is that many things are entirely possible if we collectively wanted it badly enough and would get past ourselves enough to see a clear picture of those things.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
things arent going well for you guys I take it.

hmm. Just because in nz weve only had 26 deaths doesnt mean its not happening elsewhere.
You guys want to complain because the death toll isnt as high as the spanish flu? Give me a break.

God knows even if one sparrow falls. Are you not more precious than the birds?

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
For being a highly contagious and deadly killer....it sure was a highly racist virus.
Coronavirus IS killing more black Americans, study finds: Counties with large numbers of African American residents account for 52% of infections and 58% of COVID-19 deaths in the US
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...irus-killing-black-Americans-study-finds.html

Oregon county says non-white people don't need to wear coronavirus face masks if they have 'concerns about racial profiling and harassment'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nt-need-wear-face-masks-racial-profiling.html

Black Lives Matters protests across US haven't caused spike in COVID-19 cases like experts feared because the number of people trying to avoid the protests offset the behavior of demonstrators, study finds
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-caused-spike-COVID-19-cases-study-finds.html

Setting up for a trump win...
Coronavirus could take FIVE YEARS to bring under control warns WHO's chief scientist
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bring-control-warns-WHOs-chief-scientist.html

And these doctors were blacked out in the press for what they said in the very beginning of the scamdemic...
Two Bakersfield doctors cite their testing data to urge reopening
https://www.bakersfield.com/news/tw...cle_eb1959e0-84fa-11ea-9a07-2f2bea880bf9.html