Real pandemic vs fake pandemic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Of course this poison of Kill Bill, Dr. Phony, and the ccp is not a true vaccine, I have been vaccinated with all the vaccines that have been required and needed, so one can say they have been vaccinated even though they have not accepted the poison and be truthful.

S

SophieT

Of course this poison of Kill Bill, Dr. Phony, and the ccp is not a true vaccine, I have been vaccinated with all the vaccines that have been required and needed, so one can say they have been vaccinated even though they have not accepted the poison and be truthful.
my husband and I just said the same thing this am to each other

I've had plenty of vaccs growing up but everything in me tells me to run from this poison

I recently had to enquire about something in my health plan and out of nowhere the person on the other end goes...'oh and by the way, have you had the covid vaccination?' I told them it was private info. I was taken aback. EVERYONE is being indoctrinated and the little sheepies are going along with it

since when did thinking for yourself become a crime? been catching up with us for awhile now. IMO, the GOP has allowed the lefties to take over this country.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
There is still a remnant, you, I, and others who are His Own in relationship.
Happened yesterday to, spoke with a friend in the a.m. about the importance of blooming where we are planted, ministering where He has us, pastor later spoke on the same thing. Now you and your broad shouldered husband were led in the same manner.
This isn't the only occurrence of this synchronicity, happens quite often and reminds me of how we will know the truth by two or three witnesses.
I know of you to be true in your walk of faith and I know He gives His Godly wisdom to Godly people.
blessings

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
This is what will happen. If people who are not vaccinated do not have to wear masks, and people who don't do, they will stick out like targets. This is especially the case in the workplace unless you lie to your coworkers and boss and tell them you took the vaccine (which most people will not do because it will eventually be known or figured out somehow). Plus, lying is a sin.
Lying might be a sin, but so is murder. In case you haven't noticed, we're at war. The Beast government demands worship (in the form of human sacrifice via vaccine), and Christians are refusing.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
This is what will happen. If people who are not vaccinated do not have to wear masks, and people who don't do, they will stick out like targets. This is especially the case in the workplace unless you lie to your coworkers and boss and tell them you took the vaccine (which most people will not do because it will eventually be known or figured out somehow). Plus, lying is a sin.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
There are many things i could say about lockdowns.
Unproven
Unprecedented
Unscientific
Unethical
Unlawful
Criminal
Immoral
Evil
But above all, lockdowns are totally against scripture.

In the state of Victoria in Australia, they have locked down 6.5 million people because a hand full of people tested positive...
Last year less than 1,000 died WITH covid average age 85, yet over 1,500 were driven to suicides from lockdowns average age 40... In Australia
And many people are still following the evil one... Entrenched in their false belief they will follow the beast and line up for the mark

God told Moses how to deal with infectious epidemics and he recorded it in Leviticus...
God tells us to isolate the sick... A process known as quarantine...
A process that has proven to be effective across multiple cultures and through real epidemics and far worse diseases like leprosy and such

This is the word of God and anything else goes against it.
Your either with God and his Word or your not

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
there is no middle ground, by default we belong to the enemy, by His grace we can walk with Him.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
There are many things i could say about lockdowns.
Unproven
Unprecedented
Unscientific
Unethical
Unlawful
Criminal
Immoral
Evil
But above all, lockdowns are totally against scripture.

In the state of Victoria in Australia, they have locked down 6.5 million people because a hand full of people tested positive...
Last year less than 1,000 died WITH covid average age 85, yet over 1,500 were driven to suicides from lockdowns average age 40... In Australia
And many people are still following the evil one... Entrenched in their false belief they will follow the beast and line up for the mark

God told Moses how to deal with infectious epidemics and he recorded it in Leviticus...
God tells us to isolate the sick... A process known as quarantine...
A process that has proven to be effective across multiple cultures and through real epidemics and far worse diseases like leprosy and such

This is the word of God and anything else goes against it.
Your either with God and his Word or your not
"Professing to be wise, they became fools..." And honestly, I didn't think anyone could be so foolish. Not even most of the people with mental retardation. You'll still see a few on this forum that argue it was all just one unfortunate set of coincidences, but I think most of these are shills.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Shill - a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house.

Shill: "Oh, why don't you all get the covid-vaccine! I did, and I liked it so much, I went back a second time. It's the closest thing we'll get to Heaven on this Earth."
Suspicious poster: "If the covid shot really is so safe, why are so many people dropping dead after having the shot?
Shill: "Oh, conspiracy theorists say the darnedest things about our wonderful covid-shots. All coincidences, nothing to do with the vaccine."
Suspicious poster: "Well, what about that nurse that dropped down dead on live TV after taking the Covid-shot?"
Shill: "Oh, Tiffany Dover, she always faints when she has a needle, because she loves it so much. She was overcome with ecstasy. But she isn't dead, she's really alive. She just didn't like all the publicity so deleted all her social media profiles afterward, that's all. And her family are very shy."
Suspicious poster (one month later): "Hey, I just checked out the death records, and Tiffany Dover is dead!"
Shill: "Well, yes, she's dead now, but she was going to die anyway. I mean, 30 years old, she was practically a grandma. And nursing is a dangerous job anyway. Good thing she had the covid-shot, or she might have died even sooner. And even if the covid-shot did cause her death, it's like 1 in a million chance. Practically safe as eating a biscuit. "

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Tiffany Dover, I believe I saw her faint on TV, didn't know she had passed on.
Here we are in the last of the last days.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
But you do know that there have been at least 15,000 deaths within less than six months from these COVID injections (and that includes only the USA and the EU).

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The last figure I saw was 4,100 deaths in the U.S. some time ago, so that would be pretty much in line and believable.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
"Professing to be wise, they became fools..." And honestly, I didn't think anyone could be so foolish. Not even most of the people with mental retardation. You'll still see a few on this forum that argue it was all just one unfortunate set of coincidences, but I think most of these are shills.
Im interested in psychology and have been studying such people... This kind of mass cognitive dissonance has happened before and been documented by many people in the past... All those quotes below, in colours, are from such men who witnessed this same social phenomenon...

Iv categorized some of these people...

* Some of these people are connected to the industry... They might have a close friend who is a nurse, they might clean toilets at a hospital... All bias's are wrong but this one i can understand. Some are being paid by the state... Communism is great if your employed by the state... Many soviets adored Stalin... So i usually ask the person if their connected

* Some have fallen into a continual cognitive dissonance... They gave up their firmest beliefs for covid...
The right to be free, the right to worship... Once they gave that up, they became slaves to covid, it became their God and the MSM their word... These people generally have a positive outlook on the world and refuse to accept Satans work

* Some have this attitude "if u can't beat em, join em"... They know they've been deceived but refuse to return to the truth... They refuse to admit they were deceived so instead they join the deceiver... Pride, its Satans favourite sin, true...

* Some are generally brainwashed... They believe that the government is a moral agent working for them. Such people don't do their own research as they believe that the mainstream media is infallible... These people usually have had to sacrifice nothing in these lockdowns and cry foul as soon as their effected...

* There are some people who have lost loved ones and were told it was because of covid

Their the ones that can be outspoken... Then there are the ones who either know a bit or are skeptical but shut their mouths and go along with the whole charade... These people need to speak up more...

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I understand her death was recorded on ancestry.com - not sure if it still is. Many of the relatives listed were reportedly the same as those on her Facebook profile before it was closed down.

It is understandable families often try to hide the fate of those killed by vaccines, as some insurance companies are using deaths caused by covid-vaccines as an out for not paying life insurance (who can fault if the life insurance policies don't cover death caused by injection with experimental, undeclared and/or unknown substances).

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
It is understandable families often try to hide the fate of those killed by vaccines, as some insurance companies are using deaths caused by covid-vaccines as an out for not paying life insurance...
True. Has anyone stopped to think that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE can be held accountable for the damage and deaths caused by these injections?

If you want to make a ton of cash right now, you should invest in these pharmaceutical companies. Literally BILLIONS OF FREE CASH are flowing to them one way or another. And no one can sue them for malfeasance, malpractice, or outright fraud. This is the perfect crime being committed in broad daylight.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
In a Common Law court, they can... :D
Yeah. The reason Billy Boy is getting a divorce. So he can justify selling his vaccine shares with the plausible deniability that he didn't know they were gonna crash.

The Nazis also thought they had given themselves immunity to prosecution. I mean, they followed all their own laws that they created for themselves. See how that turned out for them? Hopefully this Nuremberg, we won't have to resort to torture to extracting the confessions, however. Although if it came to it, I can't say that it wouldn't be deserved.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Praying God's perfect will be done, nobody gets away with anything before the Lord.